Reviews for For Everything Else, There's a Stolen MasterCard
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/5
Priceless...

Always been...

Dean would do anything to make Sam happy, healthy, and whole... because he always been priceless.

Awesome !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
oh, totally loving this funny one!

Plus the pricing, and the last Priceless.

Thank you K Hanna, for this story!
EvelynCarver chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was brilliant! I loved the set up with the prices of different things. I admit, the $140 runners threw me for a moment. Sam and Dean seem like the $15 Walmart shoe guys to me. But if Sam wants them, and his last running shoes burned up in the fire, I can see Dean finding pieces of the moon for him to wear on his feet.

I loved the slice of life feeling of this fic, it was almost believable enough to have actually have happened in the episode. Really enjoyed.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Your title is brilliant, and I love the set up. Everything was so funny and yet so touching at the same time. You really know how to balance everything perfectly. This is such a great one. I liked the trip down memory lane. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was inspired and loved how it evolved around the Mastercard advert, though I would dispute stolen Mastercard, more like fraudulent Mastercard! Just loved the prices - perfect how Dean bought Sam the overpriced replacement trainers - and finally One Alive, Healthy, Pain-in-the-Ass Little Brother: Priceless

Great tie in with the episode, hunter Sam much more like young Sam with his misery at losing his shoe and the whole fic a slice of normal for them.

Yet another definite fave :)
phyllis2779 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Love the detail in the story, for example describing the ma-and-pa drugstore or the Salvation Army story. Also, the set-up was priceless. And the schmoopy ending - loved it.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was adorable! I love that scene when Sam says "I lost my shoe" and I loved what you did with it here and how you took Dean down memory lane as Sam regressed into little Sammy again;-) And I loved the ending - wasn't expecting that! Just one question - why does Sam not buy pie anymore? Is it because that's what he was going to get when he was taken by the demon?
Kohadril chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is almost painfully cute.
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
**Sam made a small unhappy sound behind him, and Dean swore it was the same one he’d made as a baby, the one that would have Dean crawling into the crib with him to make it better. He groaned silently. Terrific. Like they hadn’t regressed enough that day.**

Haha! Sam –was- so pathetic in this scene.

**And while he was wishing, a tiny puppy for the overgrown one back in their room would have been nice, too.**

LOL! So true…

**A low, soft whistle brought his head up. Speaking of, Sam was holding up a black t-shirt, AC/DC emblazoned on it in lightning-sharp letters. Dean grinned and gave him a thumbs-up, and Sam smiled back. He tucked the shirt under his sling and kept looking.**

For some reason, I loved this little exchange. They’re such hunters, even when they’re shopping, with their little codes and signals. ;) Aw. And it was so cute that Dean tried on Sam’s jackets, not even needing to call the kid over to try them on because he already knew what would fit him.

Loved, loved, loved this one and the warm fuzzies it brought. ;)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
So incredibly cute! I love the extra little problems and the musings when looking for the jacket. Dean's thoughts during that time were great.

And the priceless part. Of course it's priceless. Dean proved that to us when he traded his soul.

Loved it big time. :)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I found this very entertaining and funny. Dean taking care of Sam is always entertaining, and I thought that this was very nicely written.

Good job!
deews chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OH. The CUTE.
finajk chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love this story idea - and the title still has me chuckling!
TheScarlettRaven chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow, such a great tag for that episode- which was an episode I absolutely loved! Priceless! :0)
Vain chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was both brilliant and adorable.