Reviews for Okay to Love
That was pretty
AliceKat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
First I'd like to say that, well, I looked at your stories on your profile, and then added in a new tab for each story I wanted to read. There's a lot. O-O I saw that you like KyoXTohru, LenXRin, and LeviXEren? ... Let me love you? /./ Prepare for my random reviews/comments. O.O" ... With many emotes. '.'

Kyo... ;-; Don't worry, I'm sure you can be together! Maybe not now, but someday! So... Don't do this to me. ;-; *tearing up*
an epic person chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is good, and i loved that scene from the book
Karysa Hart chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
i have to admit, that was one of my FAVORITE chapters of fruits basket. i've been wanting to do a furuba fic, but i can never think of one. heck, this is the first one i've ever seen! anyways, i loved this oneshot! i wish my stories could be as touching as this and other stories by you i've read...

kyo fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2008

i luv it if i could hug it i would )
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Beautiful. I even thought that was Kyo back there. Well done! Love the Kyo and Tohru shipping!
onlyou chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
the story had that bitter sweet feeling

in it. but it was wonderful !

Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great job getting inside Kyo's head. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work. :-D
Matistama chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
you haven't read to aleast book11 yet have you I can tell trust me... one paragraph in there I just wanted to replace because it was wrong but you would only know that if you read book 11 or 16 or 20 or 21... yeah butanyways good job
kawaisakura chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was so cute. I just got done reading the whole manga series for the first time. The ending made me kinda sad, so your story was like a little pick-me-up. Thank you. And...more please. :)
sohmakun chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It is interesting. You have a good start and potential to write well.
Kyonkichi-san chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
that was so sweet! I love this coupling so much! As well as Yukichi - Yuki and Machi!
whateveri'mcalled chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
LOVE IT! Very good.
The Only Onigiri chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Good point of view on his thoughts in that chapter. :)

I liked it. :3