Reviews for One of A Kind
WilyArmadilla chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
This Bella pisses me off. Why the hell doesn't she just tell him to fuck off? She's supposed to be Charlie's right-hand and yet she has no backbone. She can't even bring herself to demand her privacy, whether in the jet stateroom or the hotel. Why in the world would she even share a suite with him? Doesn't she have the wherewithal to get her own room?! And the stupid 'engagement'? I still haven't figured out why she doesn't just let it be known, loudly and forcefully, that she finds him odious and contemptible and she most certainly will NOT be marrying him. She's such a wilting-Wilma. I really, REALLY find her annoying.
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wtf? Did she just apologise for not being a virgin? Dumbstruck
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Pls pls update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
Please please please please please write more!
DayDreamer147 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Omg you seriously need to update ASAP! I love th
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Faith Bow chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
Update? This story is so AH-MAZING! I 3 it!
reobessed chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
loving the story so far
twilightgirl1989 chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
great story! I can't wait to read more!
Hua Ming Miao chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
You seriously need to update.

I want that happy ending you promised.
shannon chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
do more chapters please
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i want Bella & Edward to get married soon plz & then maybe later in the story have baby girl plz
bella chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
I love this story when are you going to write the next chapter
vampires -edward 96 chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
aw i hope edward goes back to bella :( plz updata soon! :D
Washingtonian chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
I enjoy this story and It is really good. Please for the lord almighty update this story. Ceo bella and edwards are running out in the completes and I really like it when the main characters are ceos in some way!