Reviews for ZADR? Or DAZR?
InvaderMakiNekri chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
...I'm sorry, I'm still trying to process the fact that Zim turned into a girl after having his anal virginity removed by his childhood enemy. But Dib just said that he was a clone. Whyelse would Zim have a clone of a hot dude around? O.o
KaylahDemi chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Ooh... That sounds nice Dib: "Uh, yeah, um... Gaz, I kinda... maybe just sentenced Earth to death. I'm sorry, but you'll die and you won't be able to play your Game Slave anymore." lol
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Nice save Dib. Great chapter, I can't wait to see how Dib likes bottoming, lol. Update soon _ Ja.
jayL1398 chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
I love this! Please, please update soon?
Invader-Ruby chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
X'DDDD lol I love part where you have Zim thinking Like good-bye-clothes-hello-Dib-Membrane more. on chapter 5 that really made me laugh my head off and also awesome ZADR story so far :)
Cari0 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
OMG! Cutest story EVER! I LOVE IT!
Zim chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
Pilpols chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Poor Zim ! D:
101NightFox101 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I love this story! As for lack of inspiration, I completely understand. I couldn't get past chapter three of my story for months! But I got through it. I hope it doesn't take too long for you to find something. Great story so far! _
Pilpols chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW! that's sooo cuute :)!
kuroxic chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
IS THIS THE END OR IS JOO GONNA UPDAATEE? And poor Gir! D:
ZadZap chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Could you quite possibly update? I realize its almost been 4 years since this fic was updated probably meaning you have some serious writers block but i was just wondering...anyway, this is a pretty good story so far...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »