Reviews for Popping the Question
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was a great story, I was laughing and smiling the whole time.
M.M.H chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I don't why but for some reason i have strangest feeling of day ga vu while reading this... Does anyone else feel that Ron and Hermione act like Ranma and Akane?
CryingForTheMoon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i love this. It is very funny and everyone is in character. The spelling and grammar is great. Keep up the good work!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
this was really cute i liked it a lot
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw, I am so happy . I am adding this to my favorites. :)
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
To "123", I'm sorry you didn't like my story.

But there's one point I have to disagree with. Hermione DID think of Accio (maybe you didn't read that part...?). The only reason she didn't think of it sooner was the fact that she was so upset/stressed with the situation. Hermione's USUALLY on top of things, but there have been times, even in the books, when she's cracked under pressure and made mistakes.
123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
You've got to stay true to the story, which you did not do. Hermione would have easily thought of "accio" to get the ring. The fight between the two wasn't true to character, either. Sorry.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That's very cute! Aw, poor Ron and his private moment. :)
Evilregal78 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I love the Weasley's. They are hilarious. I was laughing out loud. Just like Ron and Hermione to start arguing at a moment like that.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh I liked it.
IrishTea chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
haha that was so funny. Pretty much how I imagined Ron proposing to Hermione.. he always makes a mess of things.
SugarDee chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I loved it! It's so funny..
Gilraen Vardamir chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
OMG! That was so hilarous and cute at the same time. I love it! A particular Ron/Hermione situation, only them can lose the ring at the proposals moment. Jaja...Amazing and really well written.