Reviews for Birthday Blues
xD chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Oh god the third chapter was hilariously awesome, ''Please tell me you're talking about the dog'' I died right there
Tarius Black chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Ah! This is an adorable story! I love it!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Aww That Was Super Cute! XD

I Loved How Juliet Walked In On Them. So Funny. X)

& Then Lassie's Little Explanation On Why He's Not Surprised To Be With Shawn Is Just So Cute! & How He Insults Himself. & I Agree With Shawn; That Does Mean That Lassie Should Be The Girl According To Him. XD

I Really Liked This. It Was Sad At First, Then Funny, Then Sweet. Just Perfect! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Oh Wow. That Was Awesome! So Are Shawn & Lassie Going To Be Couple Now?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh Poor Shawn. But You Know That Shawn's Mom Isn't Dead... Or Named Anna Right? Her Name Is Madeline & She Divorced Henry & Left Shawn With Him. I Mean In The Show She's Still Alive.

So You're Making This AU?

But Besides That, I Feel So Bad For Shawn. That's Just Horrible.
Morrolan chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Love this.
bulletproofweeks chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I love this! Very enjoyable. I really like the characterization and the way you brought them together was actually quite believable. :)
invisalite chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
This is definitely really really sweet! Good job!
Concubine99 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
aw cute!
Netrixie chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
OMG this was awesome. Thank you for writing it, and a fav for sure.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
love it!
Mus4u chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
such a great story.

the angst, smut, fluff had me hook, line, and sinker.
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
I realy need to thank you. I have been in a deep depression for the past few days and reading this story got me mostly out of it. It made ma laugh and I enjoyed it immensly. I also really liked the story because it was really good. The sceen with Carlton and Shawn at the grave had to be my favorite because of Shawn's "Psychic abality" and everything and how that played into how Carlton doesn't believe Shawn is actully a Psychic. So thank you for writing this and I hope you do more soon.

Kijo Kurosaki
The March Hatter chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I think this is my favorite story of yours so far. it made me happy and sad, but mostly happy. and most importantly it made me laugh. alot. plus nobody died . . . . .in the story at least, and that a big plus!
The March Hatter chapter 3 . 1/18/2009