Reviews for When Fame and Fortune Collide
beautifulheartbreak chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I just have to say, I love awesome matured Harry. And the way you write him. This personality is implied at the end of the HP series and it shits me how so many authors it him as though he is back in third year and just working on dumb luck and have never learned.
InsanityisReal chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
I'm so glad Lily and Scor are finally together. You sure know how to keep us waiting. Great job!
hollie chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
i was really surprise that lily is perfectly okay in this story.. after the life threatening incidents that occur to her in -when fame meets fortune- i mean did the perpetrator stop in attacking in a certain time? is that why she is okay and was not suspicious of the incidents ...
twinkletoes chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
cool draco and harry encounter didn't end up in bloody fight haha
bookworm2009 chapter 19 . 10/25/2008
i think that you should continue the story...it was really good...they both were...you're a talented author
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 19 . 9/26/2008
awh such a perfect ending... great job!
dares to dream chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
aw! I loved the ending! This was a great story, the action parts were much better than the first one. I never would have guessed Persephone! haha. The last chapter was absolutely perfect!

dares to dream
chazzy chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
frickin amazing i love it!
kikifire36 chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
Updates will be appreciated.
Faz chapter 19 . 5/29/2008
Excellent story...lovin every chapter...well done! x
jkhl chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
You are a brilliant writer but i am not going to read the next chapter.( Only because i don't like this .)

Why couldn't you write a Rose/Scorpius story?They suit each other in a much better way.(as Harry and Hermione is the better pairing. Pity JKR didn't think so)
Jamie chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
I loved your stories, i read both of them from start to finish.

I would love to see a third about after scorpius and lily got together, especially the reactions of scorpius' father and grandfather lol

well keep up the awesome writing and e-mail me when you will start the next one.

Awesome job!
Le26199 chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
That was really good! Please continue. Myb have lily and scorpius tell the Malfoy Family they are together aka Lucious evil reaction etc. This has been an awsome story though
LittleLadyHal chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
Yay about time they got together :)
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
Wow. Thanks for the story. I would like it to continue. Maybe about Scorpius and Lily's wedding and their life after it?