Reviews for our gentle ragnarok
yannn chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
basically, nice plot
waterlit chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i like this! it's amusing without being crass, and it captures the tension and the relationships among the generals :D
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I like this. Despite it being near the Apocalypse, the Generals are still as laid-back and casual as usual. Which I expected them to be. I got a good laugh when Cross appeared and asking where Winters was and commenting how late that man was. You got the personalities and interactions of each general down perfectly, particularly Cross, who cracks me up each time. However, there were some more serious points addressed here that I really liked. Such as when the clock struck midnight, the Apocalypse wasn't tomorrow anymore. It was today.

/"I'm going to bed. Anyone care to join me? Not you," he said hastily in Winter's direction, resulting in a black scowl and a string of knuckle-crackings, "or you," to Theodore, who merely chuckled, "but you, Nina darling, are welcome at any time of the day or night."/

Oh Cross, how I love you.
wirbil chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
It was great! I thought that Cross and Nine are so cute. :3 The way you wrote about Theodore was lovely and everyone was in character so hats off to you!
Amaterasu-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh gosh, I think I'll start a fanclub dedicated to your stories' titles. I love all of them :D.

Great ficcie :D. It's sometimes refrshingly nice to read something that doesn't necessarily involve the main characters :). Perfectly perfect like always :)

Faved :D Just like you
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Lovly piece~~ vv I really like it, it just hits a certain point of reality. Awesome job on this, everyone was so in character. ;)

Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I thought that was brilliant, from the line about Cross being late for the Eve of the Apocalypse, to the fact that the Apocalypse was 'today'. I had a vague idea about a battle plan with the Generals, except that Allen would also be present. I had seperated them up too - putting all the girls on one team too _~ I really liked this fic, it was strangely ic and beneath the jokes and humour, I could almost feel the tension. Great work!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I think you've gotten their characters down really well! Love their behaviour, from Tiedoll trying to act fatherly to Winters trying to kill Cross who can't seem to stop flirting with Cloud XD Cross calling Tyki a pedophile cracked me up