Reviews for One Calm Summer Night
Oh my god, I read this fic years ago and have been looking for it ever since. It's one of those fics that just sticks in your head, you know? I've always remembered it and I've wanted to read it again for years. I'm so glad I finally found it.
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Wow. Powerful.

Love it.

Thanks for writing.
fvck chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is the type of amazing writing that hooks you with every word but makes your chest ache with sadness
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
OO This is really amazing. It was well written and realistic. it made me feel a little sick inside it was so well done! I love it! Good job! I'm definitely coming back to this story.
Words at a Loss chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
... Wow. That was beautiful. Everything about it, the writing style, the blurred ending, the emotions. Well done, I haven't gotten a chill like that in quite some time.
kamanchee chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ugh, this is so chilling. And that poem is one of my favourites. But, this is so in character and I could totally believe this as something that happens (in an alternate universe, of course). Love it!
TheApatheticEmpath chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Intense.
letmefallasleep chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Really like this story. Good job!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow. I don't even know what to say really. You did a really good job with it.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
its heartbreaking... i wish it didnt end like this, but its more poignant that it does.
shayneplz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Poor Shawn...

Very good fic, and appropriate poem.

I enjoyed this :]
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
great pick for the poem, i love this one. you portrayeed shawns whole reaction so well, i really like that when he was drunk he started revealing thing besides what gus already knew that would drive him to drinking and other reckless stuffs.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
oh my... that was a really good story! oh my... that gets the noggin going!
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was really good... I'm just waiting for the episode of Psych when Shawn cracks, because he can't just be so happy all the time. I loved the poem and it fit perfectly. And the writing was fantastic.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I know this poem and it goes so extremely well with your fantastic story. Really great writing