Reviews for One Calm Summer Night
fvck chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is the type of amazing writing that hooks you with every word but makes your chest ache with sadness
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
OO This is really amazing. It was well written and realistic. it made me feel a little sick inside it was so well done! I love it! Good job! I'm definitely coming back to this story.
Words at a Loss chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
... Wow. That was beautiful. Everything about it, the writing style, the blurred ending, the emotions. Well done, I haven't gotten a chill like that in quite some time.
kamanchee chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ugh, this is so chilling. And that poem is one of my favourites. But, this is so in character and I could totally believe this as something that happens (in an alternate universe, of course). Love it!
kayytayy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Intense.
letmefallasleep chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Really like this story. Good job!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow. I don't even know what to say really. You did a really good job with it.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
its heartbreaking... i wish it didnt end like this, but its more poignant that it does.
shayneplz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Poor Shawn...

Very good fic, and appropriate poem.

I enjoyed this :]
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
great pick for the poem, i love this one. you portrayeed shawns whole reaction so well, i really like that when he was drunk he started revealing thing besides what gus already knew that would drive him to drinking and other reckless stuffs.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
oh my... that was a really good story! oh my... that gets the noggin going!
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was really good... I'm just waiting for the episode of Psych when Shawn cracks, because he can't just be so happy all the time. I loved the poem and it fit perfectly. And the writing was fantastic.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I know this poem and it goes so extremely well with your fantastic story. Really great writing