Reviews for Brotherhood
inactive01020304 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008

Emmett growled again, but then relented. “Are you ready then?” Jasper nodded. “One… two… five”

“Three, sir,” Jasper replied immediately.

“Three,” Emmett boomed, and Jasper ran off at break-neck speed. Emmett raced after him, and I plopped myself down on a rock, watching the two of them tear down the mountainside.

Great stuff XD
BeccaRayna chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Hilarous! Good work. ]

dlhk chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
hahaha! so funny, and my favorite line summing up the end!

I loved Emmett and Jasper naked sunning themselves, I almost hoped the ladies would drop in. :) Too funny, ladies. Give me MORE!
dlhk chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
loved it! I loved the discussion btwn Jasper and Edward... very insightful. Still loving the quoting. "not dead yet, just a flesh wound"
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
You are a bloody genius, I have never seen anything so well written.
dlhk chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I was going to say, "so hilarious" (which of course, it was) but the end made me sad too. Sad to think that Edward feels Bella would resent him someday. Makes me want to cry. :(

I loved the fact that Emmett would think and then say the exact same thing. So funny. I also loved the quoting. Man, you ladies really know your stuff. Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies. And, as I also love MP & the HG, I hope to see, "none shall pass" at some point in this story. LoL. You ladies are great.
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
i like it!
10thandrose chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I love when Jasper calls Edward Muffin. :) I heart The Princess Bride though! so i was bound to love this!

evilangel3326 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
very nice
biomorphic chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Another chapter! *claps hands excitedly while doing the happy chair dance*
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
omfg this is hilarious write another chappie plz!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
"“There will be blood tonight,” I said, draping my arm over Emmett’s shoulders.

“Bring out your dead,” he dead-panned."

*snorts* LOL!
magicXheart chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
love the princess bride. :)
birdee18 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Hee, hee, another great chapter! Thanks for giving us some insight into Jasper. I feel like he doesn't get the attention he deserves. :-) Of course I love me some crazy Emmett!
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love this! It's hilarious, and I happen to adore the barage of Britticisms here...I also like that there's a bit of dramedy thrown into the mix. Bang-up job, mate.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »