Reviews for Brotherhood
EdLana chapter 3 . 6/12/2009

Okay, FIRST let me say, Monty Python And The Holy Grail and Princess Bride are two of my favorite movie Shakespeare is one of my favorite authors, and Twilight is one of my favorite books.

THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY THE MOST PERFECT UNION OF THEM ALL (err, only union of them all?) I HAVE EVER SEEN. Every single quote had me laughing in a 'hey-I-know-that' kind of way, and I could have never melded these stories together as well as you did.

Okay, I did see SOME mistakes in the writing (ex. 'smelt' instead of 'smelled'...A smelt is a type of fish) But, no one can catch every mistake. And the quality of the writing besides that is great, and I CAN'T GET OVER how much fun/creativity/work must have gone into this story.

YOU have done true justice to AL of these books. As they said in The Princess Bride:

Kid: A book?

Grandpa: That's right. When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today I'm gonna read it to you.

And as Shakespeare would say: Things won are done, joy's soul lies in the doing.

And in relation to there POSSIBLY being other stories like this one...

Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?

Dana101 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
LOL that was hilarious! I loved the quote idea.
Lally-Power chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
really awesome story...great cos i no the movies...i quote them stacks to...just no one knows what im talking about
wuogkat chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
“Their relationship is like elementary school soccer. They chase each other around, tripping over their own feet, getting frustrated and worked up, but in the end, no one ever scores.”

I have officially heard the BEST metaphor for that relationship - EVER!
brunettelamb chapter 4 . 5/31/2009

the freaking best cullen boys story i have read in my life

lolafalana chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I think I almost peed my pants reading this. Excellent.
Edwardsrighthandman chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
This is totally absolutely utterly entirely wholly fully the funniest thing I have ever read. You have indeed captured each of the three characters perfectly and gave me a picture to something I'd not thought to think of. Whenever I need a laugh, this will be my first choice. Thank you hahaha!

Edward's right hand man
shasta53 chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I think that is the funniest Twilight story I have ever read. Seriously, that was great! Thank you for the light hearted break-sometimes Edward's angst is overpowering.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
One of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm a huge fan of Monty Python and The Princess Bride. Couldn't stop laughing.
LadyPluto chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
this was hilariously fun story. i loved it!
illereyn chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
LOVR this! Perfect combination of hilarious weirdness, but also managing to get more serious issues in - as only those who've known each other for a long time can! You really get a firm sense of the deep relationship between these three, and their distinct personalities. Rosalie as an old woman indeed!
Bekahful chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDE! And that's saying something, considering I'm only over a decade old...

My favorite line by far in the book/movie is

'Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!' but I don't think that applies to this story... or any Twilight-related stories. Though it's still my favorite!
pkitten21 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
You guys are genius! Love it, especially since you used a lot of quotes from my favorite Shakespearian play - Much Ado About Nothing. Best Play Ever!

The iron tongue of midnight hath told twelve:

Lovers, to bed; 'tis almost fairy time.

I fear we shall out-sleep the coming morn

As much as we this night have overwatch'd.

This palpable-gross play hath well beguiled

The heavy gait of night. Sweet friends, to bed.

A fortnight hold we this solemnity,

In nightly revels and new jollity.
ChrisRW chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Very clever and hilarious! Job well done.
mhgood chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
This is hilarious! I love how you show that Emmett says exactly what he's thinking. :-)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »