Reviews for Brotherhood
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
*attempts to stop laughing so she can type*

...

it's not working :)

that was just HILARIOUS!

I was laughing at my computer screen while I was reading this story, it's so funny!

You guys are brilliant, seriously.

The quotes were so cute and funny and...

I loved this!
lilahri chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
i really enjoyed reading this )

you did a fantastic job of capturing all 3 of their personalities and picking the PERFECT quotes.

great job! i'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. )

lilah
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Yea! I love this story! Your writing style was amazing - how you balanced so carefully the serious with the comic.

And the literature major in me loved the references to Shakespeare. :o)
mishel635 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
What a great idea for a story. That was so funny! Wonderful writing and you are both very creative. Thank you!
InspiringWordsx chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I laughed so hard on this one.

I love it.(:

Great idea!
Twilight-in-Texas chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
That was the most hilarious story I have read so far. You guys are awesome!
Claw chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Wonderously witty, super silly and far more vibrant than anything Stephenie Meyer actually paints in EPOV. This is the kind of chatter between guys who are too smart for their own good, but it's nice to read something airy and frolic-some. A great read.
Indredi chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Probably one of my all time favorite fanfics! I really enjoyed reading it! I loved hearing the other boy's POV... would like to read more of it, actually- you capture them so well!

I'm mostly reviewing this to up your numbers, as clearly I have nothing critical to say... ;)
Juliejuliejulie chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
That is so damn funny.

I love that Emmett kept saying aloud what he thought a second before.

I'm so impressed at the number of quotes...astounding.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
This was hillarious. It was also touching. I loved all of the quotes. Now I may just have to watch the Princess Bride again :)
SweetProserpina chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Great story! You're a wonderful author, I'm making my way through all of your fics- they're just fantastic!

Cheers -sweetproserpina
AnkouBlake chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
I honestly think that that was the most ingenious thing that I have ever read. All of the quotes fit seamlessly together. It was amazing! I bow to thee.

And I don't think I can ever watch Princess Bride or Holy Grail without thinking of this fic.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
OMFG OMFG OMFG I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING! I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! AHAHAHHAAHAHAH i love it!
llCrayolall chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Well, that is a cute story! Great incorporation of quotes. I have to say the Princess Bride/Jasper quotes were my favorite.
WalkingThroughDreams chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this killed me.

i could not stop laughing.

the coconut part was the best!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »