Reviews for Brotherhood
dream-a-lot chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
i love that last line. i was literately laughing out loud. i just loved this idea and i m so glad you guys did it :D
Swangal chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I have read this one on another site as well. Funny every time!
Nic 08 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
HILARIOUS! Emmett, I love you!
kooshie chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
That was absolutely hilarious! And I particularly liked Jasper quoting lines from Princess Bride. It was so funny! Especially the part with the priest and his weird muffled denture-missing speech. And Emmett as Fezzik! *rofl*
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
HILARITY AT ITS FINEST! Brilliant! My tears were streaming as I laughed my butt off! :D
AnnaFrancesca chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
xD That was awesome! Emmett especially!

So, that properly explained their feelings WITH humour... well done :)
Raenad chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
HA HA! That was great! Thanks for the laughs! This must be before Eclipse. I forgot that he asked Bella to marry him before they made their compromise.
Raenad chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Wow. How did you wrap a plot around The Princess Bride, Monty Python and Shakespearean quotes? Genuis, I tell you! "Truly, you have a dizzying intellect." and I don't mean that in the sarcastic way that my dear sweet Westley said it. ;)
Raenad chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
And you are a genius! HAHAHAHAHA!
Aurabee chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Absolutely. Freakin'. Brilliant.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
hahahaha! this was very clever! i have seen both movies and recognized the majority of the shakespeare quotes. im proud of myself. lol. i have the "brave sir robin" song on my ipod. does that make me odd?
the author formerly known as chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
“Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not bicker and argue,” Emmett said.

“I don’t think that means what you think it means,” Jasper said

“My God…” he said with a laugh. “He’s climbing.”

Greatest fanfiction ever.
Sohmakid chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
ROFL
Sohmakid chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
LOL! I love it!
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
"Grandpa, maybe you could come over and read it again to me tomorrow?"

You know a story's really good when, no matter how many times you hear it, it still makes you laugh, smile and cry just as much as you did the first time.

Yes, of course I'm referring to Princess Bride, Shakespeare and... and Monty Python too. But I'm also talking about Brotherhood. (Okay, it never made me cry, even though I did get a little mushy in a couple parts.) Seriously. I love this story. It was brilliant and hilarious and adorable and it even kinda had a plot. I will definitely be reading it again.

I would tell you that you've obviously seen those movies WAY TOO MANY TIMES, but, since I recognized all the lines, I'm probably not one to talk.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »