Reviews for Brotherhood
Affinitive chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Just GENIUS!
Affinitive chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!

I think when Stephanie was characterizing Emmet she was watching that movie XD
Affinitive chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Man you just have to love Emmet! And just the thought of Jasper watching The Princess Bride is a gut buster!
Affinitive chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
*snikcer* This is hilarious!
amazeedayzee chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Wow, I actually recognized some of the Shakespeare quotes! The Much Ado about Nothing ones and the "sleep perchance to dream" one (I forgot where it was from)...this story is a very original idea. I applaud you.
CullenCartwheel chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
you two deserve to be made into royalty...

for such stories, I hold my servitude to you both on a platter, expecting no more than to be humbly allowed to enjoy more.

I must say that in the short time that Ive discovered this site I found that the stories ive read from both of you are quite frankly some of my favorites if not my absolute favorites :D

haha..wow, who wouldve thought Emmett was so...smart? lol

A job well done I say to thee...:)
JoeBob1379 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Hahaha, oh dear, that was awesome! :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, wow. I love this like I've never loved anything in my life! :)
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
oh great heavens, i loved this! It was hilarious! I consider myself an obsessive fan of mounty python and the princess bride but I have no idea how you managed to come up with so many quotes! And all that I recognized after some thought! Anyway, great job. This was really funny. :)
Callisto Nicol chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story. I think I died laughing about ten times every chapter. I recognized a few of the Shakespeare quotes, most of the Monty Python quotes, and every single one of The Princess Bride quotes. I am a little bit more in love with Jasper now and I will forever associate him with this movie. Thank you a hundred million times for writing this story and posting it for my reading pleasure!
Verbosity's Virtue chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Wonderful! Twilight fans are the best. Also Twilight fans that happen to be fans of The Princess Bride, Monty Python, and Shakespeare are the best. Couldn't help reviewing :-)
miss nen yim chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
hahaha, I loved this

It made my hourlong scouring of this archive for something decent to read most worthwhile!

D
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Ah yes, fellow lovers of British humor, twisted "epic" tales, and general silliness. I love this fic, and I'm only on chapter one!
mikaandedwardcullen chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You know what makes this fanfic all the more enjoyable? i ADORE the princess bride and Monty Python. i start quoting all the lines along with reading :P
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I loved it I am totally obsessed w/MP&THG it's not even funny!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »