Reviews for Brotherhood
vouloir chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
ahaha! That was so funny! I love Monty Python and Princess Bride. I love the ending.
gleamingeyes chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
“It’s hard to be sympathetic of the hundred-and-six-year-old-virgin when his agony is self-induced,” I complained. “Their relationship is like elementary school soccer. They chase each other around, tripping over their own feet, getting frustrated and worked up, but in the end, no one ever scores.”

FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
oh god...this is hilarious, and endlessly clever. i know the princess bride and monty python more or less word-perfect, and i would never be able to manage this. you're brilliant! keep it up...i'm still kinda chuckling.
Orions-eyes chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
That was hilarious! I loved that it wasn't only funny, but had some deep conversations too. My favorite thing was how Emmett would always say exactly what he just thought. A nice connection to the books! I loved Jasper's last line about the kiss - perfect ending! Great job you two!
Porsches As Bribes chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
OMC that was so hilarious! The Princess Bride is my favorite movie ever so i LOVED Jazz's lines. the ending was so sweet!
dreaming in black and white chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Love this story! Amazing...such a brilliant idea, and good writing too...Also loved the way you had the thoughts,he's so funny! Favourite line: what are you going to do, bleed on me? x
dancing.rox464 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA *GASP* AHAHAHAHAHA OMG EMMETT! AHAHAHAHAHA!

That was so funny! Everything Emmett did was hilarious. I'm a Shakespeare freak, so I loved all of Edward's lines too!

Thanks for the laughs!
redcognito chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
I... think that I may love you.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Hm... looks good so far. I thought it was kind of weird that in the midst of this funny joking he started thinking about Bella...
magdalena2122 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
How perfectly delightful!
Lady Jazmyne chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
LMFAO! Omg, that was so...slap knee funny that my knees hurt! XD I have to say, this was extremely enjoyable to read. And I will read it again some time in the future, just for the enjoyment of laughing my ass off. Awesome job you two!
singerqueen2000 chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Hey, I just found this story, and I LOVED IT! Princess Bride is my all time favorite movie, and Monty Python is right up there... love it!

Happy writing!
dot823 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
haha...funny!
Twilighter4ever chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
omgsh! this is soo hilarious, you quoted 2 of my favorite movies, keep them coming. need something to feed the hunger until BD comes out!
Merekat chapter 1 . 4/25/2008