Reviews for Hunted
trust1sage chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Its a little stop and go in the beginning as you tried to cram in the background but it got much better and you continued. I especially loved this description!

"The immortal acted like nothing had happened, but the bags under Adam's eyes said different. They couldn't even be called bags, they were the size of the luggage Amanda brought with her when she came into town."

and the phrasing "harsh, self-righteous innocence of the warrior." is unexpectedly vivid.

Great Job!
simys chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I love it
Awesome chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Loved it! I norm don't read slash stories sometimes I do just skip the S stuff

it's not that I have a prob I just like to stay true to the characters.

This story was so worth the read! Very little slash to have to skip in it.

Just a great story!
Litany Riddle chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
The next ?
Litany Riddle chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Yeah ! I am the best ! XD
Litany Riddle chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Oh no ! Methos is dead ? No ! XD but he is the heros ! He is in life ! logical XD
Litany Riddle chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
for translate, google is my friend, but isn't a good friend ! I like the thinking of this fic, the "idée"
Rei Tamashii chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
kukukukuku! So awesome... I LOVE IT!
pinbot chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
This is a tender scene indeed. I can't wait for Methos to wake up!
Rei Tamashii chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Aiya, an update! I love these new chapters, and can't wait to find out who is sending all of these immies. Is it Cassanda *mumble*bitch*mumble*, is it the Council wanting to kill Adam so they spread rumors of him being Methos not knowing the truth, is it a third party?
Kortbone chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
AWESOME!

Keep it up!
AIMAS chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I love the portrayal of Joe and Methos, and even Mike, in this. Please continue - I want to know who the bad guy/gal is (I would guess Cassandra off the top of my head, but maybe not) and see how Duncan eventually responds.
mirth513 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nicely told. Hope you continue with this intriguing idea. Cheers, later - mirth
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Woohoo, Party! I love the story so far and cannot wait to see who the evil mastermind is ;). I love how you brought Mike into this as apposed to Joe caving and getting Duncan at the first sign of trouble.