Reviews for The Boss
FluffyZGiggler chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Please take this in the most productive way possible.

I really enjoy this story, it looks fun, and I love the characters you have created. Unfortunately, I can barely get through the second chapter because the grammar and punctuation is ATROCIOUS. There are a few times when I felt like the characters were also going a bit off from how you had framed them to be, but it's early, so I can let that slide. There is NO excuse for the poor grammar and punctuation. There are plenty of people available on this site who are willing to beta, myself included, and help you fix your grammar and punctuation. As such, there is no reason why you shouldn't take advantage of this opportunity so that more people can enjoy your work. I was so interested that I actually checked the author notes at future chapters to see if you had picked up a beta to fix those problems. If you did, I would continue on through the poor grammar and punctuation because I would know that it would stop some time in the near , this doesn't seem to be the case. If you DO get a beta, please, please, PLEASE PM me that you have, and I will DEFINITELY give this story another shot. Until then, I am having a serious difficulty reading this story.
thepixie87096 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
hope to hear more updates it was really good
bow-peep-black-apples chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
4 it 3
bow-peep-black-apples chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
love it :)
MehGoRAWRZ chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
awe!

tht was soo sweat and the last part was really sad and also i swear if i was edward i would grab my jacket and a sword and cut tht mutt dogs head of.

by the way i loved it it was PERFECT!

By: lizelle roux
TwilighterluvsEdward chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
This was a fantastic story and I hate that it came to an end. The last few chapters were very unexpected, but I loved them too. I think that you should write a sequel! I would be the first to read it!

Twilighter
Kynicole chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
like it should update
teamcullenfansite chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
i really love this story...maybe u should continue wit it...u can do a jacob pov...also wat happened to ALL I WANT IS A FAMILY that was really funny...i will do wat i said i'd do if u dont add on to that one & this one(unless ur done with it(plse dont be done with it!))...u havnt updated in a very long time u not updatingme sad :( ...so plse update...the story was very good (both of them)so could u pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top *takes a breath* update both of ur stories
Katherine.Cullenxx chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
i loved this story...

but the last couple of chapters

made me mad..

it was too much drama and so little time

and i mean..

ugh i dunno i didnt like the end.
twilightluvr12 chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
omg i totally loved that and guess what i got a bunch of twilight shirts! and bags ahhahah yay! i know i am obssessed but hey it isn't pot, weed, marijauna, or anything like dat so yeah this is a healthy addiction!
teamedward240 chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
plz write the sequel ah
cantarbailar chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
So, you're gonna make a sequel? Yay!
booksfreak chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
cruel really cruel but i love a good cliffhanger
booksfreak chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
sweet and entertaining loved this chapter
booksfreak chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
it was awesome loved the story cool