Reviews for Harry Potter and the Silver Phoenix
Traveler301 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Please write some more of this story. I like it very much.

Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Veritas and Aequitas chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Chapters mate i need more as im sure a lot of others do too. Im really enjoying the story nd cant wait for another chapter its just that good
senpen banka chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Awesome story! Hope you decide to continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
it's been 5 years since you last updated, i think it's time for you to update the next chapter or two you know

please update real soon so i know what will happen next please and thank you
pinky9292 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
interesting story, please continue
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Wow...what an utterely awesome story so far even if its just Harry & Nymph getting some
very serious training in...which I happen to think that Harry should have been receiving from the time he entered Hogwarts! Because its just stupid to expect Harry to defeat themost dangerous dark lord Voldemort with only the training of a normal school students knowledge. Which is why I've placed this story on my list of favorite stories!

It will be interesting to see just how Harry's friends, Molly Weasley & Albus Dumbledore
will react when he & Nymph return from training...and there reaction to the soul bond &
there marriage to each other? How will Ginny react when she learns that Harry is forever
beyond her reach? Does the ministry keep a record of soul bonds...will it have any affect when Harry returns to Hogwarts? By the way exactly how old is Harry at present &
is legally old enough to marry...but then again I guess he must be otherwise Marcus
wouldn't have married them? It will be interesting to see how Voldemort will react to
Harry's return?
Darklight-phoenix chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Don't give up! Please continue!
GhostSixTwo chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I love this story! If you could start the story up again I'd read the story as soon as it came out
bobcox26 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
ILOVE THE STORY PLEASE GO A HEAD AND BRING ANYONE BACK THANKS PLEASE UPDATE
nyx kitsune chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Superb story! Can't wait for updates!
Goldencoyote chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I Like this, Keep Going
danvitto chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
great story love it please write some more
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
please update soon as i'm loving the story and cant wait to read more
els2010 chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Cool plz write more I would like to see the meetin with order
fireboltfx chapter 5 . 7/3/2010