Reviews for Brotherhood
em91011 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
lol this is so funny! And it's really sweet and sad at the same time. Hand in the bucket of icy water... I'm very proud of myself that I actually know what that's from.
Global Conquest-er chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
That was SO messed. I laughed SO HARD. Thankyou. Please add more!
fattoad chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
'As you wish…”

Lmfao.

xD
Bookflower chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Oh, this is so amusing! And, in case I didn't say before: I love the princess bride. Its such a pity so few people I know have seen it!
Warui-Usagi chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
This was such a boy-chapter. Lol. It's hilarious to think that the guys actually get up to this kinda stuff when it's just them, without the girls...and Emmett quoting Monty Python. Ahh...classic. Loved it guys. Can't wait for more!
JASPERHALEFOREVER chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
lol!

Jazzy and Emmie are funny!
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
XD This is so awesome... you are a god. X3 Awesome job! Can't wait for another update!
ama-chan13 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
yaayyzz! another great chappie! ill get on it, checking out those movies lolzama
onpermanenthaitus chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
yay that was good thx for updating! hope you do it again soon
amomof5 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard reading fanfiction. You & Blondie are perfection!
iamtabby chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Very good chapter. It is good that Emmett and Jasper really get to understand Edward and Bella's predicament better.

Of course, if Rosalie had sagging breasts, she would be first in line at the plastic surgeons office.
CobhGirl3 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Great stuff! Every time bringing many a chuckle!
FitzwilliamDarcy chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Just brilliant - how you remain in character, in canon, and work in the delicious quotes all wrapped together is beyond me!
J Plash chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Thoroughly enjoyable :)

And those first 3 lines are brilliant.
AmberGlow2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
“Their relationship is like elementary school soccer. They chase each other around, tripping over their own feet, getting frustrated and worked up, but in the end, no one ever scores.”

BEST.