Reviews for Brotherhood
amomof5 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Loved that chapter! Not quite as LOL funny as the first (and that's OK) with some great "drama" in the middle. I loved Emmett coming back up with the bear.
amomof5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Love it! This is hysterical! I don't think I've laughed so hard at something Twilight related!
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
That last line is a classic! How clever! And I never thought about how all those lines from The Princess Bride so completely fit the Cullen couples. This is brilliant. And now I will have to spend the evening watching The Princess Bride and Monty Python for the millionth time each. Hooray!
Bookflower chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Oh, I'm still loving reading this! Its totally great, and so so clever. I love the parts from Princess Bride and so loved this chapter, it was a great idea to think of swapping POVs. I'm looking forward to the next update with anticipation...
RAWR.yes chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Once again, an amazing chapter! Your stories are all so hilarious!

If you can find a way to work in the line, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.", I swear I just might worship you!
Warui-Usagi chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
“Bring out your dead,” he dead-panned.

I completely cracked up right there at the end. Oh, God, you love making people die laughing, huh? Anyway, this fic is great, guys! I can't wait to read more!
piper of locksley chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Ah! I loved this chapter. I always feel like Jasper and Edward's relationship as brothers is never really explored much; I'm so glad they had such a meaningful talk. I loved that Edward kept replying in Shakespeare. Great job! Update soon.
AmberGlow2 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Very inventive! You two rock! Now I have to go watch the movies again!
JASPERHALEFOREVER chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Jasper's so awsome in this chapter.
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hilarious. Very quotable movies (and Elizabethan drama). Good work.
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
XD another awesome chapter. I love Jasper. And Emmett.

Which reminds me...

A friend of mine (also Twilight-obsessed) called me Emmett randomly. o_O; I was bored, and just stared at her, and said her name like I was accusing her of something. She then used the same tone to say "Emmett". We both burst out laughing. XD

...Esme would kill Emmett for changing the theme, btw... XD

If you ever get bored, would you read my fic "Bella-Sitting"? o.o; It's my first real Twilight fanfic...
blackolives10 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
This just keeps getting better!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh, God, I almost died laughing. And I have to agree with Emmett on at least one point: Monty Python and the Holy Grail IS the best movie ever made. It rocks! Coconuts are awesome! LOL. XD
SilyBeautifulOversensitiveGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was AMAZING! Best movies EVER!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Lol, keep going this is hilarious!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »