Reviews for Brotherhood
Midlight17 chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
LOVE IT! We're always quoting Monty Python around here! I want to go watch the Princess Bride now, I realize I haven't seen it in awhile! It's Inconceivable!

You guys rock!
werewolves-like-baking chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
The last line has to be the best thing EVER! Crazy but AMAZING! I really liked that, it was touching but completely and utterly rediculous, yet semsible! Sorry for the spelling of rediculous, I can't spell!

nikita rowane chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
“Does anybody want a peanut?”

OMG, i fell out of my seat laughing. this is purely hysterical! bravo!
TeamVampire chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
'She was the cutest little old lady I’d ever seen.'

Ahahahah! Ah, Edward. Strange, strange, vampire stalker.

'“You’re trying to trick me into giving something away,” Jasper said in a bored voice. “It won’t work.”'

I love that... Ah, the battle of wits between Westley and Vizzini... classic quotes in that one.

'“I think that's the worst thing I ever heard. How marvelous,” Jasper whispered.'

'“Since the invention of the kiss, there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.”'

Very nice ending. Ahaha... man, now I definitely have to watch that movie again.
TeamVampire chapter 3 . 9/30/2008

Well, I decided that this chapter was far too stuffed with quotes to comment on them all individually, so I'm just going to give you a normal review.

Hilarious chapter, jam-packed with some of my favorite quotes. You've outdone yourself. :D

Now then, on to your most recent chapter...
TeamVampire chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
'“Slow going?” I called over the edge.'

That part's hilarious. "No good, I've known too many Spaniards."

'I'm just going to have to find myself a new giant, that's all, I thought wryly.'

Ahahahah... ah... Classic quotes.

'“You don’t seem excited, my little muffin,” I said, shaking my finger at him.'

AHAHAH... It took me a moment to remember where that was from, up until which point I was thoroughly confused and disturbed at Jasper's choice of endearment... :)

'Is that the sound of ultimate suffering I hear? I asked. It’s not as though your true love is marrying another tonight. Why is your heart making that sound?'

'I chuckled. Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while, I thought.'

Awesome PB quotes... I should watch that again... hm.

'You mocked me once, never do it again, I thought.'

Where is that from? I mean, I know the movie... hm. OH! Buttercup says it! When Westley saves her! Ah... Okay, I'm good.

'Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something, I thought, chuckling to myself and letting the light feeling spread to Edward.'

Love that quote. "Anyone who says differently is selling something." Yes, indeed.

'I thought you were dead once and it almost destroyed me. I could not bear it if you died again, not when I could save you.'

Aw, it actually fits. :D Ahaha.

'You truly love each other, and so you might have been truly happy. Not one couple in a century has that chance, no matter what the storybooks say, I thought.'

Wow, you're actually finding quotes that apply. Well done.

'“This is true love. You think this happens every day?”'

Ahaha, seems to for them, really. I mean, most of the vampires have mates, don't they?

'“Emmett…” Edward said incredulously. “Please tell me you didn’t just drag that dead grizzly all the way up the mountain. What are you planning on doing? Taking it to a taxidermist? I don’t think Esme will approve of changing the décor of the mansion to a “hunting lodge” theme…”'

AHAHAHH! I can just imagine Esme's face. :D

'“There will be blood tonight,” I said, draping my arm over Emmett’s shoulders.

“Bring out your dead,” he dead-panned.'

Excellent, excellent.

I just realized, despite my overly long review that will undoubtedly take up a lot of space on the reviews page, I haven't properly commented on your writing. My apologies, I've been caught up in the fantastic quotes.

Anyway, really amazing writing! :D

Loved Jasper's POV, it's very interesting. Especially, when talking to Edward.

Now then, to the next chapter!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
'making puppy dog eyes that would have put Jacob Black to shame.'

Ahahaha... er... awkward. :D

'“I don’t think that means what you think it means,” Jasper said, in a perfect imitation of Inigo Montoya.'

Ahaha! Love that line! It's awesome. Though I can't imagine everyone's favorite Texan vampire with a... Spanish is it? accent. I think it's Spanish, but I also think I'm wrong.

'“Stop rhyming! I mean it!” yelled Jasper.

“Does anybody want a peanut?”'

I'm absolutely loving this! Hilarious! This is honestly going to be the longest review I've ever written. I'm just gonna take heaps of quotes out of it, then comment briefly on them. :D

'“Well, she turned me into a newt,” Emmett replied, thick with a British accent.

“A NEWT?” I shouted.

“I got better,” Emmett choked out, and then he and Jasper were rolling in the grass laughing.'

I love that part... it's awesome.

'“Let me go, my liege. I will take him single-handed,” Emmett cried, jumping up.

“Death first!” Jasper shouted. “You started last time – besides,” he glanced at me, “YOU KNOW WHAT A HURRY WE'RE IN!”'

AHAHAH! Two in one!

'“Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?” Emmett said, watching the birds fall from the sky.

“Fezzik? Are there rocks ahead?” Jasper said, draping his arm over Emmett’s Fezzik-like shoulders.

“If there are…all birds will be dead!” Emmett cried, with glee.'

Awesome! I love it! Absolutely, completely, utterly, totally, and enirely. :D
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
you guys are amazing, the quotes for this are so perfect and have had me laughing the whole time. a really fun enjoyable read that still managed to have a serious conversation within all that m,ucking around. they have have the best relationship with each other. ever.
Sake-kunXx chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Brilliant end to a brilliant fic! I loved it so much, it brightened up this dreary back-to-school day! Thank you so much! I loved it! Mucho loves!
pringle.sam chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
I love you guys :]

And both movies. And Shakespeare. And the boys, of course.

Is it wierd that I was proud about being able to place almost half of the Shakespeare lines?
Gilla chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
The ending is marvoulus.

Jasper's quote made it all the better.

Gilla chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
"It's mostly dead,"

That's priceless.

In love with this story. :]
Gilla chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
lmao! This is perfect! I love those three movies the best! So favorting this!
bohemianbum chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Aw! I love the ending! This was such a cool story, thanks for writing it!
jadar chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
ok yeah, that was pretty damn funny. thanks lol
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »