Reviews for Brotherhood
SilverMoonArcher chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
What? Emmett confounds me. Jasper and Edward are simple, but Emmett is...Emmett.
SilverMoonArcher chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Gah! Even the Cullen boys have to talk about breasts. What is with the world? .

lol That was hilarious.
SilverMoonArcher chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Ah, Edward. Must he be angsty while quoting one of the greatest writers of all time?
HigherMagic chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
That was absolutely hilarious and deep at the same time. I loved it!

So good, and I love the Princess Bride! It's such a good movie! Aww how cute, the quote at the end from Jasper. *sighs*

Very well done, I commend you!

HigherMagic x
Roglol chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
oops did not relize there was another chapter. well read it reveiwing it and STILL love it. its awesome.

YOU ROCK!
Roglol chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
three of my favorite thing is one (twilight, monty python, and the princess bride) im so happy!

I LOVED it.
Laceyjane chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is hilarious. Especially the bit about Emmett's hair being fluffed to "afronomical proportions". Genius.
Maria InnamorataDiTwilight chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Decided to read your work while waiting for BD. So glad I did. I kept laughing and laughing. Love how you interspersed two favorite movies and Shakespeare. Absolutely brilliant and so so clever. What I really loved most was that I didn't feel that reading this would spoil the saga. It fit in so perfectly. You have captured these adorable and adored characters so well. I am going back to read it again.
dancrgrl16714 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I love monty python!
Belle07 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
heehee, oh man u guys sure know how to make a person laugh...heehee old Rosalie...*shivers* lol keep writin
DruscillaSterling chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
I just love how you manage to work your own ideas into someone else's (Stephenie Meyer's) story. It's not at all AU, and the angst and the humour balance out perfectly.
BabelFish42 chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
"Grandpa, maybe you could come over and read it again to me tomorrow?"

You know a story's really good when, no matter how many times you hear it, it still makes you laugh, smile and cry just as much as you did the first time.

Yes, of course I'm referring to Princess Bride, Shakespeare and... and Monty Python too. But I'm also talking about Brotherhood. (Okay, it never made me cry, even though I did get a little mushy in a couple parts.) Seriously. I love this story. It was brilliant and hilarious and adorable and it even kinda had a plot. I will definitely be reading it again.

I would tell you that you've obviously seen those movies WAY TOO MANY TIMES, but, since I recognized all the lines, I'm probably not one to talk.
NZcalling chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
*laughs* That was so funny!
Heather94 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow! my 3 favorite thing to watch, entwined with my favorite thing to read! thins was a great story, and i would love to read more! i loved the 4th chapter that my fav. it was great and thanks!

heather94
DEDEDEDEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
It's me again and once again, I LOVE this! The Princess Bride is one of my all-time favourite books and my favourite movie(alongside Titanic of course!) Emmett's Monty Python comments made me laugh out loud and Edward quoting Shakespeare makes the atmosphere all the more strange and funny! To be honest, I LOVE AU that does not involve Edward and Bella splitting. The more random the better! It makes it all the more fun imagining the characters actually doing this kind of stuff!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »