Reviews for Brotherhood
Kara Ferrite Mhlynda chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
WOW...again i must say i have never laughed so hard in my life...i love reading stories like this with quotes from movies in them. totally awesome. i have a story that i have been writing that also quotes movies and also comedians. this story has given me inspiration. (no the story is not is just i am not planning on copying you guys' wonderful story)
Kara Ferrite Mhlynda chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
WOW...i think i might just die of laughter...this is so funny. you guys did a VERY, VERY, VERY good job. i have never read something so least not that i remember that is.
ethanhaas chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
may I gladly be your 100th review!

this was fabulous, and hilarious, and combined shakespearean prose with princess bride tomfoolery - simply top notch.
Nymphadora Cullen chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Oh. My. Edward.

That was absolutely fabulous!

Your writing is beautiful, and this fanfic was written in absolute genius! I loved the plot, the quotes.. everything.

Besides, all the quotes were taken from three of some of the best things in the world-

Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Shakespeare.

Ah, beautiful!

I can't thank you enough for this wonderful fic.
RavenOnAWritingDesk chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh My God that was the funniest thing i have ever read

My 2 favorite movies, and the best lines in them

you just made my day, keep writing
LilyAlice chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
This story made me laugh to no end. I loved it the qoutes and everything!
Annarina chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
Haha! Greatness! Every chaper was inconceivably better than the last. And of course, I did love the end..
BellaAliceEsmeRoseHaleCullen chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was amazing! Hilarious!

“I don’t think that means what you think it means,”

My favorite line! Ahahahaa, you are awesome!

onpermanenthaitus chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
HEy i loved this story, thanks for writing it :)
purrbastian chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
This was quite of the funniest things I've ever read!

And with such an original idea!

I have seen the Princess Bride (and loved it to bits) and I have read a bit of Shakespeare (though his tongue is hard to decipher, I enjoy it anyway) but I have not seem Monty Python and the Holy Grail, though many speak and praise upon it, I have the strong desire to watch it, and you have thereby increased my thirst for that movie!

Note, I don't really talk like that, but I decided to go along with it in theme of your story.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this and I am most definitely adding this to my favorites!

I bit ye both a good day and a merry evening!
Mizra chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I found myself looking up scenes from Monty Python, The Princess Bride (although I knew those lines) and those from the various Shakespeare plays I'd heard.

This was great! And, to beat it all, it had a plot, too. Great collab work!
Ms. Topaz chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
hahahah no! Merde. There weren't enough Princess Bride least, not for my taste. But still, a very good conclusion.
fabricating-evidence chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
lol brilliant!
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Ah, a satisfying story, and a good ending. this story made me laugh!
Warui-Usagi chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
*Falls off of chair and dies laughing*
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »