Reviews for Brotherhood
Elizabeth Scott chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Excellent ending! A perfect little tale with laughs and heart! I am proud good madams of your efforts. Carry on. Oh, and sex does sell its what makes the world turn.
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Awesome job. I loved it. And the ending was adorable yet funny at the same time... gotta love Emmett. X3 Thankfully my teddy-bear named Emmett doesn't make comments about my penguin keychain (Edward)'s sex life. o.o;
ama-chan13 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
yay! a great ficcy! im going to borrow those movies soon and watch them, and when i have i will be back to rearead this story. ama
Hinata25389 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
I think this is the most enjoyable story I've read all week. though obviously taking the mick I can still see it happening. can't wait to read more of your work very uplifting.

Luv Emz x
Angeliss chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
So sad that this is coming to an end... I think the reason I like Edward's POV so much is because it's so much like having everyone's POV in one chapter... Of course, Jasper's is good for that, too, I guess...

Bravo! I almost want one more chapter with the three Cullen boys and Bella, with much teasing... But if there aren't enough quotes, there aren't enough quotes, I just think it would make a hilarious epilogue... And then I wouldn't have to convince myself that the fic is almost over, and I could look forward to one last chapter... I have grown pitifully dependant on this fic...
Alice-in-wonderland101 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
You guys are wonderful writers I look forward to more of your stuff.

Alice
Bookflower chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Ah! Jasper's line at the end was wonderful!

I'm very sad that this is the last chapter, but I have enjoyed it all ever so much. Thank you!
CobhGirl3 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
*Collective Aw* That was such a cute and fitting end.
J Plash chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Oh, how fantastically brilliant ;D Great ending :) The best of the lot, methinks. The image of Edward diving off the cliff is awesome.

J
The EarthSong chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
You girls are SO good!

It made me want to watch Monty Python again, read The Princess Bride again, and dust off my too long ignored Shakespeare!

Thanks and can't wait for the next dancing farce!

TES
euphoria falls chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
AHAHAH banana shaped earth.

]Em
devadasi7 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
oh, thank you, splendid, fine. Please understand I hold you in the highest respect. : )
jami30 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Ahh, you managed to make it so sweet there at the end. And damn muffin tops to hell. What are we suppose to wear, 'mom' jeans? I don't think so.

Thanks ladies!
Amabel chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AMAZING!

I love this chapter most of all. So much... everything! It was the perfect way to end the weekend!

Thanks for writing such an awesome story! I'm sad to see it end. I can still hope for more though...

- Amabel
Ms. Topaz chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
hahaha! Jasper and Emmett are quoting two of my favorite movies of all time!

Ah. I love Emmett. And Edward. And Jasper, for that matter. And I love this story too.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »