Reviews for Doesn't Smell Like Roses
Mythika chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
wonderful!
I had too laugh so hard at the "can I sniff you?"-part xD
I'll try that with my friends. XD just to see the look on their faces! haha! x3
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Haha, love it! Right from the bitching about peoples lack of vocabulary and grammar through to the fangirl nature (I'm surprised there aren't more KYAAAAA's! around). Vincent is a legend! Love the ideas about how he smells, although you would also expect gunpowder as well, no? Anyway, love!
Winterkittenz chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ahahaha. May I say, I died laughing? Then used a Phoenix Down and read it again?

The only one who smells like roses is Sephiroth. It's canon, you know?

Write more. This kid demands it.
niina chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
OMGLIEKSRSLY, encore! write MOAH! lol
Plushietiger chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Hilarious and cute :3 I loved it when Yuffie jumped on him to smell his neck and when 'he turned red' AKA blushed XD Great one-shot and now i'm going to go check out falling snow X3
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Lovely, Vincent was adorable.

Silly fangirls *laughs nervously and hides Reno plushie* when will they learn?
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This story is adorable, and it made me laugh. :D
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol that was awesomeness

grammatically raping my language... haha

thank leviathan there are literate people in the world :D
Asterxia Sy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This was great! A lot of fun to read, I was laughing the whole time! Thanks for the awesome fic! _
Wacky Walnut chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
lol oh my god I can actually imagin Yuffie actually doing something like that as well. Poor Vinnie *pets*

Great story, had me laughing.
JingYee chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
lol. I don't have much to say except "good job, I enjoyed reading this fic." XP
EeveeHearts chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
LOL that was so good!

Really funny too!

I can just imagine Vincent in a pac man shirt, and reindeer pants XD

Really good writng as well

I love how to take the piss out of those fangilrs who rape our language up the arse P

Awesome story

!

xx
Nami7623 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I love this story! I was dieing of laughter by the end of it but i love it anyway!

Till next time...

Nami
Dybael chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This fic made me laugh out loud, and then visit the Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs site in order to read up on their delicious perfumes. Since those are my two favorite things to do besides read fanfiction, I think it's safe to say that this story is made of substantial amounts of awesome.

My soppy inner fangirl/inner BPAL perfume nut insists that Vincent smells like Phoenix Steamworks, or possibly Thanatopsis. Yuffie is absolutely, positively Bon Vivant - I mean, come on. Champagne and strawberries.

Oh crap, now I'm going to spend the rest of the day perfume-hunting for FFVII scents. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I mean uhm thank you.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 4/2/2008