Reviews for Trusting In Secrets
physicallynothere chapter 34 . 2/1/2005
finally at least in SOME fics he ends up with a girl! lol. bittersweet!
Brother chapter 11 . 12/22/2004
Dumbledore has a brother named Aberforth who was in the order in the first war and was once arrested for doing inappropriate charms on a goat
Rogo chapter 18 . 8/19/2004
By Merlin! Im a major Remus Lupin Fan and have been searching for the perfect Remus lupin Fanfiction without success for the passed 3 years. Some fics are too out of place, others just dont work. But yours on the other hand...I mean...Is absolutly perfect, all the charachters work, both major and the minor. The plot is strong and unwavering and the description is mystyfying . I just cannot belive it. This review might have come a bit late. sorry.
kitza chapter 34 . 3/29/2004
This has got to be the sweetest and best written Remus-centric fic I've ever read! *fans self girlie-like trying not to blubber* I loved it! Stayed up all night reading it, I absolutely love when I come across a completed and WELL WRITTEN fic. Believe me they are few and far between. (my brain can't keep track of all the plot lines from unfinished fics, so I usually have to restrain myself for a few weeks until the author's finished because otherwise it sorta spoils it for me. I'm not a patient girl :P so i'm glad it was already finished when I got a glimpse of it.) Remus is my favorite character all over again! (I was on a fannon Snape kick for awhile there.. oh who am I kidding, I'm a sucker for snarky jerks, but anyway, Remus god.)
Tesa chapter 34 . 7/13/2003
Great story! It was very sweet and I just LOVED the happy ending! Recently it seems like everything I read is tragic, so I really needed this! Also, I have to admit there are very few good Remus fanfics out there (that are nonslash, *shudders visibly*) so I have to give you props for writing this amazing fanfic! I truly loved everything about it and just keep on writing more. Maybe you'll write another Remus fic? I really liked this one. If you do decide to write another Remus fanfic, I hope you make his love a werewolf! I just really am intrigued by that idea ina fanfic and so far nobody has realised it. peace out.

luv,

Tesa
Kittenmommy chapter 34 . 6/25/2003
Excellent ending! It's been awhile since I've checked for updates on the fics I've been following, and I was plesantly surprised to see you'd finished this. I read the whole thing over from the beginning, loving it! Bravo!
AideenK chapter 34 . 5/20/2003
this was really really cute, Im now searching for other remus-fics, thanks to you.

My heart really went out to them both, it was so sad at some stages.
miraclez chapter 34 . 4/10/2003
aww man, ended. i love this story. itz so sweet and sweeter because i love remus. yay. urm, so, did any of elena's werewolve theory work? like did any reduce his pain? i hope itz yes. aww man, sequel please? explain about their lives as one and their little kiddies and wat elena does now when hez transforming. this story is great. you must have a sequel *pouts* good job anyway. :)
Remus-Lupin3 chapter 34 . 3/29/2003
My God, What a great story! It literally brought tears to my eyes when Remus practically died, i kept on saying "But it was STEEL, Remus CAN'T die!" Yes, i was getting jealous of Elena too. heh heh. You should write more Remus fanfictions. Keep it up! Say, is there a sequal to this story?
D.S. Moony chapter 34 . 3/26/2003
*sobs* THAT WAS SO BEUTIFUL! I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. Oh I'm SO HAPPY! hehehe absolutly perfect ending although I'm sad to see it go. Well Adieu! Sanora its been fun and I will definatley read you other storys! LATER DAYZ!
dr. z chapter 34 . 3/20/2003
this fic was recommended to me by a friend and i'm very grateful that she did and i actually took time to read this, in one sitting, mind you. it's certainly been worth my while and i would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to know another side of Remus' personality with your wonderful gift of writing. more power to you!
Snowlily chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Absolutely JOOFY fic, dahling!
Snowlily chapter 33 . 3/13/2003
I love Remus. I love Elena. I love this FIC. I love *YOU*! I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD!
Snowlily FINALLY. yeah sorry about that. sheepish smile chapter 34 . 3/13/2003
Phoe Lupin: YAY!

Phoe Lupin: "Trusting in Secrets"! It's FINISHED!

Phoe Lupin: WO!

Snowlily52: I know!

Snowlily52: hehe

Phoe Lupin: I just finished it!

Phoe Lupin: This person is so TALENTED

Snowlily52: oh

Snowlily52: SERIOUSLY!

Snowlily52: she's AMAZING

Phoe Lupin: ;_; I wish I could do that! WOW!

Snowlily52: heh

Phoe Lupin: I LOVE the part with the rose

Phoe Lupin: "Remus? Is that you?" "Is there anyone else who gives you roses late at night?" WO!

Snowlily52: I love it ALL!

Phoe Lupin: ME TOO!

Snowlily52: that girl is brilliant

Phoe Lupin: YES!

Phoe Lupin: I want her talent. ::envious glare::

Snowlily52: I still haven't reviewed though... nothing I can say sounds good enough for her brilliancy and talents :(

Phoe Lupin: LOL

Phoe Lupin: I reviewed, but it still can't put how much I love it into words

Snowlily52: yeah, neither can I

Phoe Lupin: My pen name's changed, too

Snowlily52: oh

Phoe Lupin: It's now... Happy LLama Mizuki

Phoe Lupin: lol

Snowlily52: *blink*

Snowlily52: awesome!

Phoe Lupin: The llama thing I stole from Xavi...

Snowlily52: haha

Phoe Lupin: besides, llamas are cool.

Snowlily52: okay, I'm going to go review now

Phoe Lupin: :D

Phoe Lupin: Go you!

Snowlily52: I really should, even though I can't exactly put her amazianity into any words that I know...

Phoe Lupin: lol

Phoe Lupin: Amazianity?

Phoe Lupin: F

Phoe Lupin: D*

Snowlily52: I just make up new words, then

Snowlily52: yeah, anyway...

Phoe Lupin: Call it... JOOFY!

Snowlily52: joofy?

Phoe Lupin: Joofy is my really REALLY stressed way of saying extravagant, expensive, wonderful, or inspiring, or just anything really good

Snowlily52: I have the last chapter of the fic saved in my favorites/ bookmarks, titled "EMLIZANNE'S TRUSTING IN SECRETS! REVIEW!"

Phoe Lupin: LOL

Snowlily52: but i keep procrastinating

Snowlily52: and stuff...

Phoe Lupin: JOOFY is the word!

Snowlily52: okay, joofy it is!

Snowlily52: :)

Phoe Lupin: WOO!
Happy Llama Mizuki chapter 34 . 3/13/2003
*humongous pout* Oh my GOSH! Not the end...! *sniff* (I was getting jealous of Elena, too.) THIS WAS A GREAT STORY! I am SO glad you finished! This is SO well-written and pretty and sad and happy and SO WONDERFUL all at the same time! I wish there was more! This is going on my favorite stories list! I LOVE IT! Love, Chris ;)