Reviews for Wish
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I agree. You shouldn't have to share a cake but if you do you surely shouldn't have to share presents! I would have said it separately myself.
meiscool2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
loved it, i love most of you work, i haven't read all of it yet though, but slow and stedy wins the race.

meiscool2
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
:[ He doesn't have to share it next year! *sad sad sad*

This was cute and I liked how it sort of took the opposite approach to sharing that Bad Mum's fic for the birthday project did, especially because I could see Fred being the one to want his own birthday and George being the one who wouldn't mind sharing. Good job! :]
LittlestWish chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That's so beautiful, and so sad. My best friend had a twin sister, and she would tell me how she would always wish something like that, until the day that her twin Cate got in an accident... Now she wishes that she had never wished there was only one of them. The story made me cry, it just caught Fred so well. I love your writing!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I really enjoyed this, mackgirl. I like the way you've shown that twins don't always want to share, because most of the twins I know share everything. It's incredibly poignant, and you've really captured Fred's emotions well.

But sad much? We all know what happens, and *tear*
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Katy, Mackgirl:

The truly amazing thing about both of your stories is your twins' disparate wishes both come from the same background. You've both envisioned FredAndGeorge amazingly similarly, you have nearly identical celebrations shown, yet somehow your characters each want something quite different. I enjoyed each story separately, but somehow the poignancy magnifies when they're read back to back as two parts of a whole.

Yeah, that struck me, too.
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
oh that so sad! It's really cool how it kinda fits in with Bad Mum's but is still different and it's own story.
laura-csm chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh Boy, If he only knew...This is such a heart wrenching story, but I love it.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aww..such a cute story but sad because we all know that Fred did get his wish. Only its not what he expected it to be. This was really well written and I liked the part about Molly's bone crushing hug. She tends to do that. haha
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That's freakishly sad. :( Cuz there won't be sharing ever again. And Fred will watch George from above and wish he hadn't ever wished that.
WEASLEYL0VER chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
There won't be a next year, poor Freddie will be... you know.

Oh I cried at the end. I'm a bug softie. Love'd it (:

-Ali.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aww, such a lovely one-shot! Happy Birthday Fred, and Happy Birthday George . I loved the first couple of paragraphs on how Fred feels about sharing everything, it was so thoughtful. There was one line however where you had a couple of and's..:

"out of the cupboard and a carton of eggs and some slices of bacon", here you maybe could substitute the first 'and' for a comma? Just to prevent that repetition. Apart from that it was honestly really sweet ] I hate how things turned out in the end :( (The books not your story XD)
remuslives chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
well i guess he got his wish in the end. though not the way he wanted i'm sure. that was pretty good. nicely written.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aww, poor Fred.

But if only he knew...he wouldn't have wished that... :(
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Poor Fred - if only he knew what's to come!

Loved the story! Good job! :)