Reviews for Road to Heartbreak
TheColdFlame chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
The lyrics are from the song 'Blind' by Lifehouse.

I have literally just started listening to them again today and when I read this I thought they seemed familiar. Turns out I was right XD

Also I love this fic, not the first time I have read it, I think i've read it twice before now. Anyways, I love it XD

Josi
Chibiwing chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
God, I love this story. T_T I've reread it several times, which is pretty much unheard of for me. There are, at most, three other stories which have achieved this level of epicness of the many thousands I've read.
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
To be honest, this is surprisingly good...sometimes i judge a fanfic by the number of reviews...and let me tell ya, that I learned my lesson well, I'll never do that again, this was awesome I almost never leave a review since i'm just too lazy or don't have the time so i'm just trying to let you know incase you got discouraged that probably a lot of people loved this story but they were just too lazy like myself to leave a review, I'm in love with your writing, i've read all your Legolas/Aragorn and loved every one of them (I love the pairing). I'm not really interested in Supernatural or i'd be reading them right now, i'll give them a shot though...It's been a while since last you wrote a LOTR fic, hope you write one soon ofc a LA or you could try a beautiful and really close friendship though if you do that it'd be even more cool to write it at the time when aragorn still lived with Elrond and the mischievious twins because it bothers me a little to have Arwen around xD, seriously you're just too good don't stop you'll be in my favourites.
Niccy chapter 18 . 9/13/2008
omg i luv this! i like cried twice XD!

u have to continue it! have to have to!
Aralas chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
Ah :)

This is the development we were waiting for. Aragorn finally comes to his senses!

What comes next? You leave us positively salivating for more.
somethingratherrandom chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
Such a beautiful story, hope that this isn't the final chapter! Well written and with as many twists and turns as i can cope with! Well done!
faith bonksie chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
Phew!

you had me fretting at the end of the last chapter, but it was well worth it!

another great chapter!
aralas chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Ahem. I've told myself "to have a little faith" like you said I should. And I'm being as patient as I can be. See? *smile*

So I hope to get that little reward of a new chapter soon? :) :) :)

If you didn't want me to bug you, you shouldn't have written such an inviting story, see? :D
Failsona chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
This chapter was very sad, but brilliant. Cannot wait for the next chapter _
White Sherry chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
NO! You can't kill Legolas! Is it too much to ask for a happy ending for him and Aragon? -bribes author with cookies- Please please please? With rainbow icing on top?
minoki chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
omg!soo sad, very well executed!nice job please update soon
Aralas chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
*Sniff* I thought you said Aragorn would come to his senses and find out Legolas is NOT second best. Is this ever going to happen?

THis was a really well- written chapter but the ending will NOT do. :( Fix it! *holding dagger to author and Aragorn*

Now I'll be depressed till the next chapter - or is that giong to be even more depressing? *sniff*
faith bonksie chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
OH GOD!

Dont stop there!

Keep going!

Poor Leggy.

I cant wait for more.
minoki chapter 16 . 6/10/2008
extremely sweet and sad story. very nice please update soon
AmyAlice chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
this story is amazing, keeping me longing for more! update! you've done a great job, in my opinion, in really capturing(sp) the characters. i love going between the two's thoughts, with all the internal conflicts and what not. i can not waite to read more. )