Reviews for Pet
ThatShadeWolf chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
a beta reader is someone who reviews your work to see if you got any mystakes and give you advice on what would possibly make it better...which isn't a bad thing to have...because even the best writers can end up over looking some mistakes (like me)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Upppppdattttteee
Renata21 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
You are a sick sick puppy but I love ya for it yo.
BreeBeE123 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Please continue xD
Forever Evil chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
*sighs* a beta reader is someone who checks the spelling and grammer of your fanfics before you post them ya know so he/she can make sure everything is spelled right and stuff I think you should get one im not saying your spelling and grammers bad I just think you should get one just incase
spiel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I think there's something wrong with the formatting of this fic, at the moment it's pretty much not readable because everything is bolded .
Maxie42 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
poor cloud! i can't wait to see what he is ging to do to rufus when he gets out 0f this, or will he get put of this? please update soon!
Saria19 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
(drools) Ok, I really want to see where this fic goes, so would you mind updating it?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
i really like this story and you should continue this story because i cant now can i? please continue the story i want to know how it ends.
Awwesome chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
aaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee yummy [; !
MatthewLaufeyson chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Me thinks she loves this story. Me thinks author should keep writing!
ello chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Hey that was good i loved it :) I hope you write more :) If you do i will def. read it...so PLEASE write more
KittyKatPeterson chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
sorry meant to say your a GREAT writer lol and i found out what a beta reader is!

It's someone who reads somene elses stories and makes sure most of the grammer mistakes are fixed and that the scenes make scense!

I'm willing to be a beta reader for you if you really need the help just send me the chapie at

hope I helped! ;)

3 KittyKatPeterson
KittyKatPeterson chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
oh 8

I'm pissed! I can just feel Clouds anger! I love the stoty and I'm wonder what a beta reader is myself

,..., You writw so much hidden feelings! And I never want to hear u say u suck or you can't write! I just totally felt this story and can't wait for the next chapie!

Is the color like reading his movements? like can it tell if he's standing or talking or trying to hurt someone? Anyways... I love it.

You're writing just randomly right? and I don't know how to explaine it but I can just feel the worlds! It's amazing!

And if you are just writing randomly withought forthought then that meand you are most likley a GREAT reader :)

3 KittyKatPeterson
luna21 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
are you going to writing more
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »