Reviews for Never Let This Go
Great story love, I cried and laughed. I loved it
Straight Edge Queen chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
I love this story! :)
alyssa.anne chapter 20 . 7/15/2008
Hello! I just read this entire story and I must say it was fantastic! The ending made me so happy and sad at the same time, I didn't know what to do. So, I settled for crying.

Favorited for sure.
Kiss2Kill chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
idk why i never reviewed this in the first place but this ending seriously made me all sad inside.

always is probably my favorite blink song so it most def made this ending more emotional.

it was definetly a rollercoaster of a story but i loved it the whole way.

don't you ever stop writing as i shall die without you and your stories.

:D
sensibleheart chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
ALSO: YOU LOVE CAT POWER, AND DALLAS GREEN, AND SAY ANYTHING, AND PARAMORE AND BREAND NEW AND YOU ALSO HAVE AN AMAZING HOME PAGE AND I THINK WE SHOULD BE BESTIES!
sensibleheart chapter 20 . 7/6/2008
also: i would love to read your alternative ending, really.
sensibleheart chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i just wanted to let you know i'm a shit writer, therefore really have no reason to having this account, except for telling you that i would like to marry you and have your children for writing this glorious story. seriously, this is my favourite thing in the world, and everytime you posted a new chapter i would squeel like a baby pig and read it over and over so i wouldn't miss anything.

no big deal.
KaraAlissa chapter 20 . 7/1/2008
YAY! I loved it! YAY! Talk about an awesome ending! 2 thumbs up and 5 out of 5 stars!
Meg Ahertz chapter 20 . 7/1/2008
AH

dl;sa'lfa

YAY.

What a BEAUTIFUL ending.

AND YAY FOR PUNK WINNING THE TITLE!
Meg Ahertz chapter 19 . 6/18/2008
Ack! You broke my heart again.

He better do some serious convincing because I will die if they don't end up together.
KaraAlissa chapter 19 . 6/18/2008
NO! WHY?

... I can't really say anything else... -cries-
KaraAlissa chapter 18 . 6/10/2008
No! The end for them? I think I'm going to cry... Awe, very emotional awesome chapter! Keep up the AMAZING work!
Meg Ahertz chapter 18 . 6/10/2008
That was the sweetest thing EVER that Ace said.

And ... I'm pretty sure my heart just broke.

The end of Phill and Adrianna.

HAH. Never.

I won't believe it.
Meg Ahertz chapter 17 . 6/10/2008
I love you too! :D

But .. I HATE ADAM. D:

:[

WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?

You can't do this to me! They need to be happy and joyous and in love!

I'm going to cry.
KaraAlissa chapter 17 . 6/10/2008
Turbulence... Anyway, I hope it works out best for the both of them... Awesome story