Reviews for Bittersweet Walk With Me
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Love this!
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was such a sweet ending. I love it! Great fic!
Solarstone chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
The title suits the story pretty well. I've always enjoyed a good TK reunion/reconciliation fic. Though I did feel a bit secretly satisfied at how horrible Kim's life turned out (having seen the show when I was wee little, the break-up has forever biased my opinions on Kim, I simply can't think logically when it comes to her and Tommy's relationship!). But anyways, nice fic you've going on here, it'd be nice to maybe see a sequel?
psav2005 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great story, hope there's a sequel
jps1926 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love TK moments like this. I had to read it at least three time. I beg of you, PLEASE consider writing a sequel. We would love to be a fly on the wall to witness their moment of truth.
C2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I absolutely loved this story and I agree with Shawn and Pink that you did Tommy and Kim justice. This is just what i've needed after too many tween-brats writing horrible OC T/K drabbles, when they were in dipers when the show aired.

So beautiful...if you had one, what would you have named the character?

Keep up the good work, and maybe write a sequel to this!
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow. I'm seriously impressed. Gotta agree with Shawn, you got them all down realtively well. I can see a few points where, with time, you'll tighten up your writing, but overall, that was really a wonderful piece. I like seeing new takes on them, and while some of this wasn't new, it was definitely a breath of fresh air into them.

I look forward to more of your work. And hey, Sequels are always nice ;)
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This was absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, wonderful. Your characterization of Kim, Tommy, and Jason was spot on and there was some real heart and soul in your writing. I just loved this oneshot during the middle of a bad day of work, lol. Thank you. I certainly hop we see a sequel, but if not I'll definetly be on the look out for more of your work. You are truly talented.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aww. I love it!
grits chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
that waqs a really nice story
Tink508 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
aw X

i heart it. very nicely done.