Reviews for Starfire's Doing
Salamon4Ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Nice one Star
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awwwwww, that was just so amazing and cute! I loved the ending on Starfire's part! That was sweet :]
Tati chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Sooooo Cuuuuuute! I love it. It's sweet.
youdontneedtoknowmyname chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Thank you. Not for the story, but for starfire. Never, once, in a BB/Rae fanfiction (I would say I have read about three hundred of them now...) have I seen Starfire encorporated so well. At the end, you captured her essence perfectly. Usually people over-do it (Which I must admit, you kinda over did it in the soap opera scene, but I will get back to that.) The end; however, was perfect. I just want to touch on a few points here. If anything, Raven was extremely out of character. So out of character, if it didn't say her name I probably wouldn't have known who it was. I have a few suggestions. Change the soap opera scene. Not only does this protray the artificial starfire, but it is something Raven would never agree too. Starfire isn't as emotional as everyone thinks she is. She doesn't cry over much, usually only over the loss of her friends. She is born as a warrior and, if you really watch her, you can see some of these traits shine through. So, this scene only shows a fake image. On to Raven, she would give almost anything up for her friends, but if she wouldn't even go to the mall with Star then what makes you think she would take the time to watch a soap opera with her? That reminds me of another point I would like to bring up. Raven is a stoic character, and prefers not to gain "artificial knowledge." She believes TV rots your brain, and she wouldn't ever draw any conclusions based on her life from a tv show. None the less a soap opera. Soap operas aren't usually that sappy, just to let you know. They base themselves on drama more than anything else. I don't believe Raven would be brave enough to confront her feelings. When it comes to emotions, she tends to just push them down. I would recommend adding a brief talk with her emotions before putting her in Gar's room. I really doubt Gar would have the nerve to confront her about her confronting her feeling either. Then again, I don't really watch Gar during the series. Neither of them would be so willing to jump into a relationship, due to their prior failures on that subject. I know I am probably missing something, but I can't place my finger on it... Well, I definitely can't remember it, so I think I am going to end this and say this story had problems all around.

Now I think I have criticized enough, and I would like to hit on the few good points of this story. As I said earlier, you characterized Starfire perfectly at the very end. I absolutely loved the first flashback (The Robin and Raven one) It fit so well and I loved the idea behind it. I have decided I love you. There was absolutely no Beast Boy Raven kiss. Almost every story I have read of these two, they kiss and nothing blows up. We all know Raven has problems with her emotions, and it annoys me that writers often skip this valid point. Kudos to you for only making them hug. For future, if you ever have them kiss make sure Raven blows something up. I remember what I was going to say earlier! What is this? I hate Cyborg week? Would it hurt to include him? You included Raven's best friend, why not include Gar's best friend?

Anyway, I hope you take my advice into consideration. Have a nice day!
VictoryIsGreen chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was...cute. Wow. Very interesting confession lol. Nice work dude.
Cicero Amaral chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I can't believe that I have read this fic 3 times and only now I am reviewing it.

I must say that it is good. I think that if Raven were ever to confess her love to someone (BB, of course), she would do that like this.

May Your pen never rest.
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was absolutely adorable! Awesome job; you potrayed everything great. I'll be looking out for more of your work! -faves-
KrisSk8Gurl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Very good story which left me with the dreaded words "AW cute!"
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I'm smiling from ear to ear. Very nice one shot.
sparklyscrunchies chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Cute story. :)
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great story! Though I think Beast Boy could have had more dialogue. Thanks for writing this! God bless!
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Not bad at all, although I think you could've easily finished with Beast Boy still asleep when Raven left the room. The soap opera bit was pretty damned funny, by the way.

I must admit that I'm a bit curious as to what prompted this departure from the status quo.

-John