Reviews for There Will Be Blood
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Aww. That was both adorable and rather creepy. Anju knows many things.

*phew* One heck of a wild ride.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Anju is terrifying. (So, what else is new?)

KP crossover with Karin utter chaos, lots of misunderstandings, and... er... bodily fluids. Figures.

D*mn it, the Lorwardians are back. Lovely.
Daki92 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Interesting story, amusing and inovative
hayylies chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
amazing!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
nice touch. a worthy epilogue/kicker. so sad to see this story come to an end, but the conclusion did not disappoint. i don't suppose i can hope for more of KP: The End?
RonHeartbreaker chapter 15 . 10/23/2009
What a lovely ending. This story is truly a top-flight blend of humor, action, and emotion, from the initial comic angst, through the supervillain convention (a KP fanfic scene for the ages), through the climactic battle and into this charming and authentic denouement. No cliched clinch on top of the rubble pile with the sun setting in the background. Nope; instead, we get two couples doing dishes together, reminiscing about their time and reflecting on their relationships before falling asleep together (but without ..."relations"). a great celebration of the series and of K/R via a flawlessly constructed crossover. Bravo!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 14 . 10/22/2009
so good. this story is terrific. although i know nothing about your crossover, i'm still utterly absorbed and entranced. the action, the personalities, the interplay of the aliens, vampires, and humans...i commend you for the flawless execution. i'll be broken hearted if you are really serious about abandoning kp fanfic, but at least you'll have left us with another classic piece of molloy work.
Hatake Stoppable chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
...Is that it? You had me going there for awhile...till it stopped. Please,make the next chapter longer. Thanks.
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
And the power of the Rufus wows another competitor!

The degrees of separation here are so slim, it's a wonder if anyone will ever figure out the connections...

Nice kicker here to close with!

CB73
Shrike176 chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Good chapter. I'm a little torn, on one hand your previous chapter was a strong close. On the other, a little levity is usually nice.

I have to agree with your editor, a little Rufus is always a good thing; the little guy really gets very little time in most authors stories, very unfair.

I have to say, it would be interesting to see Michelle compare notes with Kim on Rufus sitting, I'd say Michelle got off light.

Look forward to seeing what you do next!
bthecatslayer chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Cute! very nice.

I look forward to more fiction from you in the future.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Glad to see a quick wrap up to this story.

It gave me a kind reminder that I missed the two previous chapters.

It was a fun ride and I enjoyed being a part of it.

Thanks and I hope to see more works from you in the KP universe.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
Nice wind down to the story.

Sort of a recap and getting Kim into her proper perspective.

Again, thanks.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 14 . 10/21/2009
Oops! Way to go Ron!

Sorry I missed this posting, but I'm guessing it was when work was extremely busy.

Enjoyed the chapter, sometimes when this much is happening, I can get lost and don't know where the story is at.

Fortunately, this was not the case. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I felt I was watching it on TV.

Thanks for the great work you've done on this story.
screaming phoenix chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Now that was just a sweet way to wrap this up! Yep, we all need a lot more Rufus in our lives. Thanks again for the tale!