Reviews for Voluntary Simplicity
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
As a nominee and/or winner for Favorite Dramatic Comedy in the 2008 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I enjoyed this. Great insight into Trent, and pleasantly true to the tone of the show.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was an awesome little piece!
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I remember reading your past Trent vignettes and really enjoying them. This one is no different. I really couldn't help but smile all the way through reading this story (and that's not just because of the shipper elements, I'm not gonna lie). I really liked the subtle little ways you tied this in with other episodes (the scented candle reference to "Mart of Darkness") and I always get a kick out of knowing little details about background characters like Vincent and Amanda. I also really dig the addition of Jesse's dad, it makes me want to know a little more.

Finally, I think out of all the authors out there, I think you may hold the honor of having the best handle on Trent as a character.

Bravo and keep up the awesome work! :-)