Reviews for Breaking Point
Rosie chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Hi:Like always a very good story, I'm glad to hear there is a sequel,hoping to read it son.

Don't ever stop writing and letting us know about M&S in moder times or like the tv series.

We your fans will read your stories always.
Rosie chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
I'm glad to read that nothing happen to Michaela, it was an intense chapter. Very good like always.
Dana Katherine chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
This was so great! I really enjoyed it. Great job!
LS chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Thank you for a entertaining story!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
That was such a cute epilogue! *_* I love the girls; they sounds adorable!

However, I have a feeling what the sequel is going to be about... :-p

I can't wait to read the sequel!

Rachel Selina chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Sweet story Ashley, one of your best shorties.

Looking forward to the sequel, and I'm glad that you have started it already because it saves me asking for one.
Maria chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Great story! And well done! Not too big delays an thus torture for your readers! I so like the idea the third could be a "Joseph". Maybe they know it already, - have seen the gender at ultrasound?
karen chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
im lovin it
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
I'm pretty sure that the positive is Michaela... ;o) After all, they've been practicing...even if they didn't decide on actual practicing until later. :-p

I hope Laura is okay though!

Maria chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Great story! You are keeping us in suspense? Didn't you say this story only would have 5 chapters? Now we are with a cliffhanger ... Pleease - don't torture us too bad! We need next chapter ...
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
If Laura is using her cell, then they should run as far ast hey can from the house to get away.

Please let SOMEONE answer the phone! LoL!

Rachel Selina chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Well Ashley I don't usually go for modern stories, however this one has me hooked.

I guess it's because it isn't overly modern in its make up, but good nonetheless.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rosie chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
This is a very good chapter, Ho!my God what is going to happen?

Please don't wait to long to post the new chapter.

I like how Elizabeth remembers Michaela.

Like always your stories are very god
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Logically, they could just let Michaela go. It's not like she can identify them anyway since they wear ski masks. Plus, it's not like they murdered anyone; they only kidnapped. That's not enough to kill someone over...even if one has bills to pay...

LS chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Good story! Please give me more!