Reviews for Sharing
littlebirds chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh. Oh.

That first birthday after... I want to die a little bit. This was so well-paced, and the lack of overt sentimentality is so devastating... Beautifully done, really. Really, really.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 4/1
"Forty-one years old. He has lived longer without his twin than with him. It isn't right." No, it isn't right - it isn't right at all. *shakes fist at JKR* Super one-shot. Pleased I read it on their birthday. :)
meijipucca chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I never really review stories but DARN IT. This was heartbreaking. And beautiful.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh, wow. This was so sad, but so well done. A really great way to illustrate George's loss.
DevaSahaja chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That is a nice story, touching something soft inside))
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
simple and touchy
Sansonnette chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh dear, i'm gonna start crying now...
KitsuneKetsueki chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This...this just...is. Um...words fail me. This is amazing, but even that isn't praise enough... Just...keep writing alright? Oh, and I teared up.
I'mAFilthyMudbloodandWhat chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
its soooooo sad

but soooooooo great :'(
Dustii chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This made me cry, it's so good.
Morgan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love this story. I have a sister and I can't imagine my life without her and at the very end of this I was crying so hard I couldn't see the words. So thank you for writing a story that makes me appreciate my sister more than I already do. She is my world and this story reminded me of that.
jackptollers chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I literally just cried. That was so sad.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awesome story... made me cry at the end. I think I have to stop reading your Fred and George fics, as they are written so well; either that or I need to attach a box of tissues permanently to my laptop. Well done :)
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is such a lovely story, so touching and so well written.