Reviews for Backstage in Europe
cerasylvania chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
hey i really enjoyed this story and yes i must admit shocked and saddened at how it ended thinking there could have been more but hey its your story and just letting you know that i didnt think it was slow at all.
AJCCLMBCN chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
I really like this story, although I'm pretty disappointed to see that it's done because the ending doesn't really seem like one.. like it just felt like you just ending the chapter and not finishing the story.. If that makes sense? Lol, anyways I just think that you could of continued on. But other than that I liked it :) Great job & keep up the great work (yy)
lkg chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
wow this story was going somewhere!
insanityisnotanillness chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
omg i lovedd your story! i could tell it was getting slow towards the end, but i still loved it a lott! and please do the sequel to standing in the rain - i loved that story soo much, too.. i actually think it was my favorite one of yours so far - no offense to your other stories :] lol but pleasee consider doing the sequel! thanks!

xx
my name is paper YAH chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
really good story and I hope you make a sequel!
Dizzyy chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
I think you should make a sequel to this 'cause Edward and Bella need to confess their love and then have Tanya drama and stuffs like that.

BUT I LOVE THIS STORY ANYWAY! XD
Sarkule chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
um... sudden ending :( tho i s'pose its fine :D
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
Thank you.:)
Luvntwilight chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
Thanks for finishing this story. I have enjoyed it.
orlibluver chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
So much to say. First, I loved the ending. I don't know what you are talking about. It was a surprise but I still think it was a very good ending. Second, congrats on finishing another story. It was amazing to read. Thirdly, I don't have any ideas for the sequel but I can't wait for it. I loved Stand in the Rain. And finally, your new and going to be finished story. Can't wait to read it. Is it a Twilight story?
dlead7 chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
great chapter :)

shame it came to an early end :(
caww chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
This story was good-is good. Of course you need to have fun writing so onward to the next interest.

You are talented and have a great imagination...don't worry so.

caww
Panda-Pigeon chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
i love it! update soon!
Alice-Cullen-Wannabe chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
Hey :)

I am SO sorry it's been so long! School has had me so tied up, I haven't written any fanfiction since the summer haha. Apparently this is a very "important" year at school (as my teachers keep telling me lol) so I have had so many essays and stuff to do it is unbeleiveable!

I have a confession...I know it's my turn to write the next chapter of Crimes of the Heart, but I haven't even started it, I am so sorry! I will try and get to it as soon as I can. I've just taken a day off writing (essays and fanficiton lol) today to catch up with stories people have updated. So I am just apologising in advance if its a little bit longer until I write the next chapter :)

Sorry again :) that was a great chapter btw ;) lol
breezyyy chapter 10 . 9/12/2008