Reviews for Partners in Crime
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 38 . 5/17
I need more of this story in my life
would love to see this continued, along with your trio stories
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 38 . 4/21
update,?
fireball900 chapter 39 . 4/8
Well that was a good read. Time to follow it and look at your other stories.
If you aren't going to continue it, could you please give me a general plot synopsis of what would have happened on the rest of the story? Because I find myself very curious and ibterested!
fireball900 chapter 35 . 4/8
*ahem*
Nice to see the Joker dead, and in an apt way too. Speedily as well which is a very good thing: between his psychosis and the number and efficiency of the Bebes, it wouldn't be plausible for him to stay loose for long.
fireball900 chapter 26 . 4/7
Goddammit Batman! This is why I *detest* 'heroes' who won't kill!
fireball900 chapter 24 . 4/7
See, *that* is how you prevent Judgement Day: by treating AIs as the people they are.
fireball900 chapter 23 . 4/7
Lovely character growth here with bonnie, even if she did create Skynet!
fireball900 chapter 10 . 4/7
Love the last line especially - it's the sort of source of inspiration I've always though would be useful. And an excellent line too.
fireball900 chapter 7 . 4/7
Love the character interaction here, lots of witty (but not too witty or suave) lines.
fireball900 chapter 6 . 4/7
I love the cross-competency shown here between Wade with his hacking and GJ with their stealth. Too often such competency is entirely lopsided to one side rather than being distributed to according to competency (Wade's a home-grown hacker, not spec-ops trained!).
fireball900 chapter 4 . 4/7
I... 'like her' is probably the wrong words, because she's not a nice person... but I like how you've decided to write Kim. You haven't bashed her, but instead simply taking a (plausible!) alternate character interpretation of the character. Which means that she's still in character, but you've succeeded in making her a villain.
Likewise your main four/five characters - Ron, Shego, Harley, Ivy and Rufus - They're all in character, there's no 'inexplicable badass' coming from Ron, and there's no 'instantly falling in certain love' that plagues romances.
Making the story even better is the fact that there's another 300,000 words left to read of it, of course :D
BartWLewis chapter 39 . 1/28
This just gets better and better.
Blaze1992 chapter 39 . 1/5
Well damn so far this is an awesome story it gets a 9 out of 10. The only thing I find wrong with this is the long spaces between battles. This fic centers mostly on character dialogue rather than battles.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/14/2015
Why do I get the feeling the the PDVI(tdvi, whatever) is actually an incomplete Mother Box? And also the mildly disturbing notion that Ron will end up seducing it too by accident?
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »