Reviews for spring awakening
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So heartbreaking. The instant hope that he remembers her that she has to push down and the discovery that he doesn't even like her. As always, such excellent characterizations that take the established canon and work with it to make something even better. And the "Nicky Parsons is unassuming, she is sweet-tempered, and she is pissed. And she is going to make things right." I love how you weave that thread throughout the oneshots.
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I am so in love with your writing! Thank God I found these. You make me ache for Nicky.
Badr chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Huh. Once again, there are some shaky aspects and some very good aspects here.

Shaky: a lot of the beginning and middle. You have Nikki pussyfooting around, thinking to herself that he's insane and that that she needs to help put him out of his misery (no movie evidence to support that-she was very strong and cool and assured when the CIA team came to take her to Berlin), but then she tells Jason indignantly that she believes his side of the story (which is supported by the movie). You have Jason supposedly remembering her as the "logistics girl" from the safehouse, which doesn't seem correct because how would he know from that fleeting glance that she handled logistics? And...I think he names her in the movie, as Nikki Parsons, which also undermines your "real first-name basis" premise. Then you have Abbott comforting her, which I think is a stretch. Again...no evidence to support it.

Good: I love the description of Jason's eyes, the eyes with the ocean in them. It's beautiful. I also really like the twist at the end; it never occurred to me that it might have been Nikki who put Ross onto Jason's story. And I still do like your characterization of Nikki, even if it wasn't quite as consistent in this one as in the previous two.

One more to go. Again, I hope you aren't offended. I'm only this hard on stories I think have great potential. :)
agent1332 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very interesting view on the relationship between Jason/David and Nicky. I liked how you had Nicky direct Simon Ross to Neil Daniels. I wonder, if this is the case, who convinced Daniels to spill everything to Ross.

Keep up the good work.
neo-laydee chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love where this fic is going!
mary-v chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I swear I love where this fic is going.

Brilliant!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Antoher great fic, I can't wait to read the next part.
Marz-Alfgonzo chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I've always loved your work and now I'm so glad that you've found a new fandom that I'm familiar with. The Bourne movies were good, but these stories are something amazing. I love the character you've created for Nicky, and I love seeing the main character from a side character's perspective. Here's hoping this turns into a nice long series.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Yeah the next part. :) *jumps up and down* :D

Its unbelievable, that you captured so much of the Bourne universe in this fanfics, like Nickys behaviour in Supremacy. As I said its makes so much sense and its a real explanation for it. WOW! Its really amazing. I love it and cant wait for the summer part. *lol* You are a awesome writer. :)
singyourmelody chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Absolutely amazing. I just read the autumn, winter, and now spring stories and they are perfect. i love exploring all the loose ends in the movies and you do this so well. nicky is one of my favorite characters and you do her justice! eagerly anticipating summer. . .
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
"Three things are certain in this life: you will be lied to, you make terrible mistakes, and you can always trust in Jason Bourne."

Aw, that is so cool!