Reviews for Letters
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 3 . 7/24
I could keep reading all night but I will stop at next chapter this is very interesting story.
YAINOEE chapter 20 . 5/15
muy buena pero estuvo feo lo de shippou asi que te mando un review y unos tomatasos
Ldysabella chapter 20 . 4/26
I'm so very pleased and wowed by your tale the climax and resolution were so well done and satisfying. You painted such a rich picture of your world I can imagine little one shot omake, just little vingnettes especially of secondary character relation ships like Souta, Rin and their mates. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Ldysabella chapter 15 . 4/26
Having just recently discovered your writing through one of your other pieces, I was going to refrain from reviewing until I finished this story. I felt I had to comment on your response to the anonymous criticism lever at your story. I thought it was dead on. If someone can't keep up with the plot twists or is unhappy with the suspense and anticipation you've built, I pity them. If they want you to do what almost every other story out there has already done, they should go read another. They don't deserve your generously shared talents. I hardly believe they would be complaining so much of they were capable of writing their own story to their satisfaction. Please keep following your muse and worry less about audience approval.
cnpeaches chapter 20 . 4/12
i'm glad i got that happy ending i was looking for. i got scared for a minute that it wouldn't happen. this was a great story. i love how your stories are original and well thought out. as always the emotions brought out and the lemon scenes are what make this, all, your stories an enjoy to read. keep it up. now, i'm going to find another of your stories to read. Ja ne
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 2/2
Man I really hoped to see her surprise when it was the little girl she ran into at the park, as well as her first meeting with Fluffy the 'does it have to do with a dog' made me laugh.
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
This story was completely wonderful, it's one of the best I have ever read.
hitsujiyu chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
kimmiboo21 chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Wow...the twist was great it wasn't your
Typical modern day kagome& sesshomaru flick
I loved it ! Thank you for finishing it !
Darknessdawns chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
Wow, just wow. This story was so much more than I ever expected it to be. You did wonderful on the suspense. I was so amazed with this story. At first I almost didn't read it. It seemed too AU. I generally enjoy more cannon based stories. However I was surprised time and again with this one. The more I read them more I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this amazing story. I can't wait to read more of your works.
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
me gusta definitivamente esta historia...
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
me a encantado la historia.
Ezzy658 chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
First off, I am a total sucker for this couple, I really ship them :)
There was a couple of pronoun mistakes but they weren't so frequent that it made the story difficult to read. The one thing that I, as reader, struggled with was your flashbacks. They were great but the transitions from a flashback/dream to the present were indistinguishable.
Overall, I liked the story.
tuberose lover chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhghh awesome! Totally worth the read!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
I loved this story! I was so happy to be able to reread it.