Reviews for Takato's Hatchling
salman21 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
So sweet too bad it didn't update for a while
Digi-fan Capp chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
SooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooo oooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I want more, more, more, and MORE of this story! Please! I know that it's been a while, but, I'm sure that you can continue! Please?
Readasaur chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Oh god baby Guilmon.

Oh god motherly Takato.

Oh my God so adorable I can't even!
Readasaur chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Oh god baby Guilmon.

Oh god motherly Takato.

Oh my God so adorable I can't even!
SG-Cynder chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
This is great. Do you think that you can *hopefully* do some more on this?
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow! This is a really good story! This would be cool if Takato really did find Guilmon as an egg!

That was funny when Kazu and Kenta were teasing Takato!

I'll read more! :D
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
This is great! Guilmon sounds so CUTE! ) He's one of my favourite digimon too! I can't wait for more!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
great update
Eqgz chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Good chapter!
Siran 774 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Yay an update and another nice chapter! This story is so cute! Although, there was one glaring typo in this rated K story.

"Takato strolled into Ms. Asaji’s classroom, and made his way over to his desk. Just as he was about to (insert) down, someone grabbed his shoulder and whipped him around." I know you meant to say "sit" but you added an "h" inside it.
Crystalstorm chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Good chapter. I look foward to seeing what happens in the next and hope its up soon. Ja.
Crystalstorm chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
Good chapter. Sorry my review is alil late but my computer was acting up. Ja.
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Apology accepted ;)

A cute chapter with a bit of fun and some adventure.

Keep up the good work :)

Bit short, but that's fine.

Regards

SA
BYoshi1993 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I really like this story. It's very original and I hope that you can update soon becasue I want to find out where this story is going just as much as you do. Hope to seen an update soon but I won't be surprised if you don't do it soon becuase of school and all, but I'm sure you'll get it up eventurally. Paciently waiting.

-Michael
Paper Crease chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
:D I like this story! Also, you made a mistake on chapter 7 . You said liking instead of licking. Please update as soon as possible! I'm not hurrying you, I'm just anxious to see the rest of this story. :)