Reviews for Sunset Funeral
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
*sobbing into her sleeve, not seeing the keyboard* poor gaa-chan :( por temari :( por naruto :( por me xD xD xD god that was so wonderful story! though it could be a bit longer *just bought a whole box of kleenex so shes ready for anything xD xD* great job! *returning to her almost eliminated box of kleenex x)*
Beff chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Very cute. Nice work :)
TROLOLOFAILURE chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Sniff so sad... Gawd... That sucked... I mean... gees... Poor Gaara... CALL IN MARINA AND HER SIBS! LETS DO THIISS! YEAH!

Marina: Justsu.

Rita: Check.

Jonh: Stabilyser.

Marina: Double check

Rita: Operating room.

Jonh: triple check!

Marina: And now... LETS REVIVE GGAARAA! THE POWER OF THE EARTH WILL PREVAIL! UN!

Sorry. Got carried away... slightly... ok, a LOT. Nice story tough-It touched my feelings. And let me tell you... THAT DOES NOT happen since I read another charactor death that was GOOD. Consider urself lucky! XD
MoonWorlds chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh. Woah. The whole time I though the guy at the funeral was Kankuro, and I was going to flame you for making him so OOC. xD Okay, Naruto makes sense. Not a bvad story. Keep up the good work. I'm a little miffed that you didn't fit Kankuro in somehow, but still. It's pretty well done.

MW