Reviews for Knife called lust
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
What going to happen next
nerdynovelist11 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Ah poor Caleb. D:

What happened?

I really love your OC character.

She's not annoying. I actually kind of find her awesome.

Reid needs to come to terms with himself!

Great fic! Update soon! :)
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
OMFG! you need to update, and like soon. pretty please with cherries on top? cuz believe you me, the suspense will drive me crazy! well, crazier. i love this story, and i really don't mind ayn all that much. i actually kinda like her.:) this story is really good. please keep writing it? please?
orpuably chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
Love it!

But no updates for nearly 2 years!

Please please please write more!

I promise I won't sue!
writersword chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Hey, I just read this entire story and I really liked it. I know its been a matter of years, but I was wondering if you have any plans to continue it. I am very interested in this story and would love to see where you take it.
Michaelover101 chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
i never read slash's i tend to keep away from them, but this one caught my attention and i'm happy to have started reading it. I can't wait to see where you plan on taking this story. I absoluty love it so far! can't wait for the next chapter.

UselessDeadGirl chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
great story! keep it coming!
ManaMcC chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Really good.
Coven.of.Vampires chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Really good
beginningxofxthexend chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
I'm in love with the mood in this fic. It's warm and yellow-orange, like sunshine and lazy sunday mornings. I would kill to have a moment like that as my own. With this I at least got a glimpse of it. I adore the way you write Reid and Tyler together. It's like the belong.

You have no need to fear, this is totally up to standard. Beautiful with attention to details. And the plot is moving :)
beginningxofxthexend chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
I honestly know nothing better than hanging around a lemonade stand in the midsummer heat. And you certainly brought both the heat and the cooling lemonade. Very, very, VERY enjoyable *smirks*

You also set up the standing with Caleb nicely. I can almost see the plot forming. Unfortunately for you, you write smut so damn well that I'd like to toss out the plot and just melt against your limonade stand.
beginningxofxthexend chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
I have a bad feeling about the deal...

And I feel bad about Reid's home life, but that does help explaining his character and personality. You also shed a little light on Caleb's personality. The poor thing. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt to him. Too bad no one's told him that.

Once again, nice work :D

And I'm really looking forward to the next chapter *has stars in her eyes*
beginningxofxthexend chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
The worst thing I know, is rape. It rips away everything from it's victim. I can't understand how anyone is capable of doing it.

You made the situation authentic. You had me going there for a sec. Thank goodness for Ayn and Reid. The guy got what was coming for him.

And I agree about Aaron's and Chase's evilness. Aaron is a bully and a punk, he isn't capable of doing anything really evil, unless pushed into it (like we all). And Chase... He's anger-driven. I doubt anyone would act any differently in his shoes.

You gave the Provost Higgins a sense of humour. *rases eyebrows* Me likey -

Once again, awesome details and thought process's. You make things seem real.
beginningxofxthexend chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
I didn't see Ayn as a Mary Sue. I saw her as a normal unremarkable girl who is pretty when you focus on the right things, just like we all. I saw that the description that you gave of her was clouded by Reid's horny and passioned state of mind. And that's why she seemed so beautiful. Hey, you also noted that Reid had never noticed her and that she was frumpy, not Reid's type at all. ;D ...When you start making guys fall for her left and right, THEN I'll see her as a Mary Sue.

...Of course it help my not-hating her that you assured Reid wasn't going to fall for her. She isn't a threat, so I can let her be. ;)

She remids me of me, the way she is the third party, having a view on the outside of things. I, too, see things from a far, simply because I can't be bothered enough to immerse myself in other peoples problems. It's also propably because I have problems with empathy. But mostly I can't be bothered -

And I congratulate you on the cliffhanger ;)
beginningxofxthexend chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This chapter's structure is so much better and clearer than the last - looks like you won't be needing my help after all _

You have an amazing ability to set moods. I felt so immersed in the scene where Reid found Ayn desirable. And that's freaking rare because generally reading het makes my skin crawl.

It's a good observation, a fact worth noticing - they do have friends outside of each other. I just watched the movie the other night and when they're in the classroom, they sit separately and talk to the people beside them in a friendly manner. Reid even laughs with some boy after he made his "Dreamcatcher's the shit"-comment. So applauds to that ;)

You also managed to capture Reid's character as a playboy perfectly. How it streams somewhere deeper than his consiousness. And the poor boy isn't even aware of it.

And the details are lovely, once again :D