Reviews for Remarkably Peculiar
blowbe chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I WANT MY COOKIE.

This is an exellent fic. Remus and Tonks has always been my favourite pairing (THEY DIDNT DIE. THEY WERE JUST ASLEEP!) and you've got Sirius in there as well! How could I not love this!

Remus is so damn fine with his grey hair. He really reminds me of Gregory Peck in To Kill A Mockingbird.(Mmmmmm..Middle Aged Men 3)

Great fic.. faved.
aca-avenger chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
they are so close to being as cute as lily and james,

i love them together!

this story is so funny,

yet it is perfect.

i noticed a few typos, but besides that it was great.

hope you update :)
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it loads; great, great job! :)

Angelica
MagicalMary chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
yay oh i love it so far, perfect update soon

x
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I liked how you portrayed Remus and Tonks. Terrific job!
Savior of the Truth chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
I want a cookie, I want a cookie! No, really, I loved the story. Would really like to read more like this
EvilLittleNerd1981 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
YAAY! i like cokies. chocolate chip! warm and gooey! such a sweet story i WILL be checking back. and ill be waiting for that cookie.
EvilLittleNerd1981 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Sweet! I'm normally more into LE/JP fics, but this is cool! The Post-It thing is hilarious.

"Up Yer Kilt!",

Luci

aka Evil Little Nerd
Flo M Nimo chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Oh I love cookies !

So remus, quite the charmer ain't he ?

Flo
blacksleeves chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
very nice.

I didn't realize that limeys play cribbage...I suppose it could be a british game since we canucks play it a lot, and no american I've asked has ever played before...
southernbelle08 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Loved this so far, especially the first chapter. I really like your writing style and how everything moves the story along. Keep up the good work!
Flo M Nimo chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i love it. I'd though Remus' bad mood would be about him thinking he had no chances with Tonks or something.

Will you write a sequel ?
blacksleeves chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
heehee, i like it. please continue!
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
this is pretty cool. maybe consider doing another chapter?