Reviews for A Badly Needed Potion
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 5/24
OMG it was all a plan for Minerva to get to Srverus?! I love it! I specially like Minerva's confidence and how Severus realizes he likes to see her defenceless and at his mercy.
Oh, I wish you wrote more about them _
Melfique chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Wow ! I loved your storie ! Tanks a lot to you !

Empress of the roses chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hi... i really enjoy this story...

It is so deranged and dirty that it is actually exciting :D

I have added it as a favorite because it is one of the best minerva/serverus romances i have seen so far XD you are a good author also XD i hope you will look at some of my works too.

I also hope you will write anotherone :D all good praise from me :P
naru894 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
this is just weird, but at the same time amusing...
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
So, was or wasn't she in her menopause? :p
MadisonMagnetic chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Lovelovelove it! And lawls at Snape randomly waking up to McGonigall jerking him off XD Yet another amazing fanfic from you.
Neeshack chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
maenadd chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Delicious! After reading numerous stories, I'm tempted to conclud that-overall-those who write about more mature relationships tend to be more mature writers. This was fun, erotic, and did I mention delicious?
Silicon212 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Dark-Kitzune-Sama chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This story was very sexy... loved it to pieces. If i could choose how to lose my virginity, that would be it. lol.

Well, i really liked the story anyway.

Although there was a few grammar problems... must check!
Goddess of Cliffhangers chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh dear lord. I admire your creative plot. God only knows how you came up with it, but I thank you for it. I thought this was very well done, not overly smutty. I also liked the small touches like her actually being younger and his shock when he sees her as she really is. How believable it is fell away as I was lost in the story. Good job! Please continue writing as you are very very good at it.

Much love, Cat

P.S. Feel free to check out my stories. Especially "Embracing the Darkness".
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
OMG, this clinches it, I ABSOLUTELY love you.

Good God, I might just have to read it again RIGHT NOW.

As a perimenopausal woman myself... let me just say I can empathize with her *ahem* putative symptoms. Rawr! Love McGonagall as a cougar.

Yours, completely,

Spiderweed and Silverdew chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
LOL. That was amazing. Love this pairing... But she lied to him!

Ah well. Nice one ;)

Thankingyou D
Serena DeLage chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
wow this is really good. and pretty hot too! please continue!
MissBarbossa chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I loved this! The ending is perfect! x