Reviews for The Making of Me
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I agree with you when you say that you made Vegeta more like a human than like himself, but the story was still enjoyable and sweet. I don't like the use of foreign words in a fic unless they have a good reason to be there, and here you just mixed two languages. However, I liked the plot and I think it's pretty interesting.
DonSani chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
'All he had to do was remember how stupid Nappa looked to decide against one.'

lmao, i totally agree.

btw i enjoyed every bit of it, will u make another chapter when Vegeta really tells him what happened. Judging how well u did this chapter, that wud be great read too.

there was no oocness at all, and it was well written.
Emron The Dragon King chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Who would of thought that there a Pervert in Vagita THE ALL POWERFULL PRINCE OF THE
KarineD chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
pretty good!
(2 lazy 2 sign in )( KarineD is my username)
Jesseh The Sexeh chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hehehe! Oldest fic I've ever read but it was good!
Mathias Mindblade chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Brilliantly written and thouroghly enjoyed. I loved it.
Kandy chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
What a nice way to put it. I really like it, I wonder if there will be a sequel? HInt HInt, ClUe ClUe.
Jadedbest chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
I read this story somewhere else a long time ago but never got to review so I just wanted to drop a line telling you how good I think it is. Good job.-JB
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
I really liked the story it did make him seem more human
KumikoVegeta chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
I liked it, but the reference to the bread was a tad bit off. The only reason I say that is cause I read a while ago that Saiyan can't grow hair. But you are the author.. good job.
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
That was pretty good! I like how Vegita felt embarrassed to tell Trunks about "The Bird and the Bees". Well, Bye!
Guardian Draca chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Good stuff. I liked the how you portrayed Vegita's more "human" side.
OBCT chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Coooooooool!

Very cooooool! Can you write some more like this.

9.5/10
Chibi Videl chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
thats cute! and funny ! i liked it! _
Milana chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
This is very, very good, entertaining, and above all, FUNNY!