Reviews for On Which the Stars are Silent
Brdese chapter 1 . 7/15
Aslan sacrificed himself after Edmund came back, for he was there when Jadis renounced her claim on Edmund, and Aslan took his place in the killing to satisfy the Deep Magic. I'm pretty sure it had to be around dusk when Aslan spoke with Edmund, than night the next day as Aslan set off to the Stone Table.
Just saying :)

Fact: The Emperor's Deep Magic written on the Stone Table parallels the law given by God to Moses, written on tablets of stone, with Aslan's death mirroring Christ's crucifixion. (sorry if you're an atheist out there) :L
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
That was an excellent description of how Edmund was. It made me so sad -a sobs and hugs Edmund- Poor Peter... Great job! :3
Nicky Gabriel chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Yes, you did it very right! Thank you :)
Timberwolf022 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Absolute gold.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
You did awesome! Can you do one with peter and lucy now?
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
You got it right. This was wonderful.
Rose.Massimo chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awwwwww! This is a beautiful story! I almost cried. Its so cute. It shows the brothers love, I love it ;D

Hugs, Rose.

Note: Sorry for my English, but I really am a spanish speaker.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
fantastic story! i loved this and could easily see it fitting in perfectly with the narnia story. you kept them well in character and i believe you created the perfect scene to show their bond healing. thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So sweet. I love the reconciliation fics. You captured their voices well. Thanks for sharing this!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I LOVED it! Great look into Edmund and Peter doing that timeperiod. D
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love the brotherfic! Wonderfully written, thanks! :D
Allspark chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I would edit it, just a little bit, to make what happened to Ed more nightmare-worthy. Otherwise, great story.
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Love, love, LOVE the small and subtle fact that Ed uses the name "Pete" as a nickname as a part of their reconciliation! And yes, you got it totally right *smiles*
doewe chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like it very much, especially Peters realizations about his little brother who isn't little any more...