Reviews for I Am Beyond Reality
PinkPurple chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
'Pennywise Lives' Ah well it certainly does on this site thanks to these few decent little hidden gems of Pennywise One Shots. An Interesting take on it's awakening. Nice ropeing in of one of my favourite thrases from the book too, with the wonderfull 'Word to the wise from your friend Pennywise' message.
Emerald Elyon chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Fuck. That was creepy. Gave me the shivers man. *Shudders* I've decided to take a break from the book,(Couldn't handle it anymore) and I needed a slight break. This was pretty good. I can believe it happening. Ha-Ha. But Penny Wise isn't real... right? O.O... cuz wouldn't that suck if IT was. Then IT could be The Grudge, The Ring, Freddy Kruegar ect. xDD We'd be fucked. *Laughs to cover her unease* damn I hate clowns. Well It was awesome reading this. Cya!
GothicCheshire chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Certainly freaky, very well done. Thank God I'm in Australia... No where near Maine... Ah well, so he reminds you of your sister? Older or younger?
xSleepxTightx chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wow. O.o This story is awesome! I love it :D And I definitely think you should add more chapters. Good work! I don't know why there aren't more reviews on here, it certainly deserves more. :) Pennywise pwns. :P