Reviews for Once
AkariWarriorofSoul chapter 1 . 2/20
I know it's been years since you last posted this and "To Miss", but could you do a companion story to these, in Touma's point of view? It was just a thought, but maybe?
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aw! That was cute. I like it.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! This was so cute and sweet! Please keep up the good work!
lovelyRan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
it's lovely
iIce chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I cant believe hes so much younger then her! He looks older then he acctualy is, I wish they would really get together, but that would be kind of wrong.

Anyway, it sucks that it was a one-shot you should totaly make it into a chapter fic )

PLease please please, (takes deep breathe) please please please please

xx

Ree-Kun
AniMangaFrEAk19930 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Too lazy to sign in.

I demand a continuation!
thoughts fade chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Adorable

And Relena was brilliant xD.

I've gotten my motivation for writing back and now I have to neglect my other story so I can update Toshino ;. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone else to start writing them.

Is also happy that Toshino has stuck as the name XD.

I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you :).
Hahana chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I really love your stories and now you just make me love ToumaxYoshino all over again. _

I'm glad I read this, it makes me want to write a fanfic about this pairing too!

I hope that you'll write some more about these two or even continue this story.

Side note, your HaruxYama fics are totally awesome too! Someitmes I re-read them because they're one of the only HaruxYama fic I like.

Good luck with future stories and I hope to read more from you! _
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Great story! Please write more Toshino fluff, there's just not enough of them here. Keep up the good work.
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 4/1/2008