Reviews for Weather
rhetoricfemme chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is such a lovely one shot! Both are perfectly in character, I think. Thanks for sharing!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was so cute! I love it!
thPeekaBoo chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i might just turn to a MoriHika crazy fangirl now. LOL XD

me like it O_O seriiousslyy. omgg, XD

-fangirl squeals- XD
liquidity chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
A pairing I never considered before, but you wrote it in a very compelling way. Mori as the big brother figure for Hikaru seems so fitting, and provides opportunity to spark ideas for this pairing. Great job, really.
Haruka Oujo chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I thought this was good even if it did end a little abrupt...anyways I think its cool because so far I think your the only one to do MoriHikaru I think the pairing is goofy and unorthodox (which is why I like it) it was good work
Mechanism Unknown chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Yay! Finally, a Mori/Hikaru fic! Although you say it's crack, I personally think it's practically canon considering that chapter in the manga...

But whatever. Good job. The writing was very interesting.

Mech
Cass chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Um... Not sure how I feel the writing was wonderful, but the pairing? If it did happen I'd be okay with that and the story was sweet. I loves Mori-senpai!

Oh, and Spong-Bob has left the building!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow, not only is this a really cute and exceptional story, I never in 1,0,0 years would have even considered this pairing, and that's why it's so great! You have some super awesome talent!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Even though I can't stand anything that goes against my lovely Hikaru/Kaoru, I read this. Because it was from you. Be grateful of my love, wimp! Yeah, I had to add the wimp at the end. xD Even though this is the totally wrong universe BUT ANYWAY.

It was written well. Mori's so...caring. Except every time I imagine him starting a kiss, I start giggling. No idea why.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I needed something from Ouran. :) You scare me with the pairings but it's great for angst. You've reminded me to check out the manga.

PS: I can't believe it's been so long I have to remind myself who the characters are!
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
XD

This is SO wrong.

TAKAMITSU FTW!

XP

I'd heard from my sister the "craziness" that's happened in the leaked chapters, but have opted to wait for Volume Eleven PROPERLY (even though it won't be out until November!)

This TaKaru thing is all a misunderstanding. You'll see.

YOU'LL ALL SEE!

...*AHEM*

Other than that... GREAT ONESHOT!

WHY AND I CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING?

I...don't know.

What I do know is that I'm insanely jealous of your writing skill.

Brat. XP